College of Nursing
Lecturer (on contract)
Medical Registration number:
TNNMC Registration number: RN-46007, RM-52555
B.Sc (N), M.Sc. (N)
Special Area of Interest:
Obstetrics &Gynaecological Nursing
- Jaboi RM Vahitha S Nivedita, Assessment of socio demographic and clinical factors associated with preeclampsia and eclampsia among primigravida attending tertiary care center in South India, Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol, 2020, 9(11); 4486-93.
- Silpi RK Vahitha S Parvathi T, Assessment on quality of life and its socio demographic and clinical determinants among patients with endometrial carcinoma, Int J Sci Res, 2020, 9(9); Print ISSN No 2277-8179.
- Lipi M Vahitha S Kubera NS, Identification of high risk pregnancy by a scoring system and its association with perinatal outcome of mothers admitted in antenatal ward, Int J Sci Res, 2019, 8(9); Print ISSN No 2277-8179.
- Dipanjali B Vahitha S Effectiveness of early ambulation on post operative recovery among primiparous post caesarean mothers-A RCT trial, Int J Sci Res, 2019, 8(9); Print ISSN No 2277-8179.
- Anandhi R Vahitha S Sasirekha R, Effect of Lukewarm water compress on prevention of nipple pain and breast engorgement among postnatal mothers whose babies admitted in Nursery, Int J Curr Pharm Res, 2017; ISSN No 2395-6429.
- Sumi R Vahitha S Chitra T, Knowledge and attitude regarding assisted reproductive technology among infertile women, IJNR, 2017, 3(3); 118-122.
- Vijitha VT Vahitha S Gowda M, Effect of early initiation of breast feeding on duration of third stage of labour and amount of blood loss among parturient mothers, IJOPNN, 2017, 3(2); 9-16.
- Vahitha S, Assessment of knowledge on ART methods among staff nurses working in WCH, JIPMER, IJOPNN, 2017, 1-4 eISSN 2455-6424.
- Vahitha S, A Study to assess the perception and acceptance of treatment for impaired fertility among males attending infertility clinic at IOG, Chennai, Int J Nurs Educ, 2015 ;7(4).