Mrs. R. Anusuya
Senior Biostatistician (Contract)
Medical Registration number:
Academic and Other Experiences:
|2019 onwards||Senior Biostatistician|
|2015-2018||Assistant Professor, at Department of Mathematics, Idhaya College of Arts & Science for Women, Puducherry.|
|2014-2015||Senior Research Fellow (SRF), at Department of Veterinary & Animal Husbandry Extension Education, RIVER, Puducherry.|
|2011-2013||Guest Faculty at Department of Food Science and Technology, Pondicherry University.|
- Life Member of the Indian Society for Medical Statistics.
- Resource Person for various training programs and training conducted by Dept. of Biostatistics and Department of Medical education, JIPMER.
- Resource Person in the workshop on Sample Size Estimation in Health Research (SSE-2022) conducted by Dept. of Biostatistics and Division of Research, JIPMER.
- Resource Person in the workshop on Statistical Methods in Design and Analysis of Observational Studies in Clinical Research (SMEDAOS-2022) conducted by Dept. of Biostatistics and Division of Research, JIPMER.
- Given a PPT Presentation in “Census Data Dissemination Workshop”, 2012, regarding “An Analysis of Dwelling Rooms, Married Couples & Ownership Status of the Household”.
Special Area of Interest:
Design of Experiments, Statistical Inference, Applied Statistics
• Staff coordinator for Software class
• Nodal person for Website
• Administrative Support to the Department