Dr. R. S. RAMESH
College of Nursing
Medical Registration number:
TNNMC Registration number: 39205
Special Area of Interest:
Community health Nursing
- Angayarkanni A, Barathi A, Ramesh R, Lakshminarayanan S. Stages of Behaviour Change Related to Physical Activity and the Associated Barriers among College-Going Adolescents in Puducherry- Cross Sectional Study. Ind J Youth Adol Health 2020; 7(1): 15-22.
- Chakali U, Ramesh R S, Olickal J, Surendran G, Jayaseelan V. Effectiveness of video-assisted teaching on knowledge regarding road traffic rules among college students, Puducherry. Int J Community Med Public Health 2020; 7: 3818.
- Rachel C C, Ramesh R S, Subitha L, Kumar D G. Does structured teaching program and Yoga therapy improve knowledge and symptoms related to Menopause among perimenopausal women in Rural Puducherry - A Randomized Controlled Trial. Asian J. Nursing Education and Research 2020; 10(4):391-395.
- Divyasree P, Kumar GD, Subitha L, Ramesh RS. Level of motivation and barriers to participate in physical activity among late adolescents in Puducherry. Int J Adolesc Med Health. 2018.
- Jeevitha D, Olickal JJ, Ulaganeethi R, Singh A, Ramesh RS, Chinnakali P. Physical fitness and its association with overweight among early adolescents in Puducherry, Southern India. Int J Adolesc Med Health. 2020.
- Akila M, Ramesh R S, Kumari M J. Assessment of diabetic foot risk among diabetic patients in a tertiary care hospital, South India. J Edu Health Promot 2021;10:14