Dr. Maanasa Baskar
Assistant Professor (Adhoc)
Medical Registration number:
85755 (Tamil Nadu Medical Council, 2013)
MBBS, MD (Microbiology
Special Area of Interest:
Cellular and transplant Immunology, Drug resistance in Gram negative bacilli.
- Abdulbasith KM, Bhaskar M M, Munisamy M, Nagarajan RK. Study of fine-needle aspiration microbiology versus wound swab for bacterial isolation in diabetic foot infections. Indian J Med Res. 2020 Mar 1;152(3):312.
- Radha S, Bhaskar M M, Kalaiarasan E, Harish B.N Surveillance of NDM-1 producing Enterobacteriaceae from water samples in and around Puducherry Indian J Res 2019;8(2):54-55.
- Bhat P, Bhaskar M M, Sistla S, Kadhiravan T. Fatal case of necrotizing fasciitis due to Vibrio vulnificus in a patient with alcoholic liver disease and diabetes mellitus. BMJ Case Rep. 2019 Jan 17;12(1).
- Bhaskar M M, Jharna Mandal How important are Enterococci in causing Urinary tract infection- What do we need to know? A brief review. International Journal of Scientific Research 2019;8(1)
- Preethi V, Bhaskar M M, Sistla S, Badrinath S, Sunil K Narayan Evaluation of immunological and molecular methods for rapid diagnosis of Herpes simplex type-1 encephalitis- Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research 2018 Aug 1-12(8).
- Kumar NR, Bhaskar MM, Harikrishnan S, Maroju NK. An Unusual Cause for Bowel Perforation- Leptospirosis. Int J Trop Dis Health. 2018 May 25;1–3.
- Bhaskar M M, Harish B.N Drug resistance in Nontyphoidal Salmonella- challenges for the future J Vet Med Res 2017 4(1):1069
- Bhaskar M M, Udhaya S R, Harish B.N A case of meningitis due to Corynebacterium striatum in an HIV infected patient Int J Microbiol. Res.2016 8(13):813-814
- Bhaskar M M, Sistla S, Kumaravel S. A case of pyometrocolpos with Bifidobacterium species. Anaerobe. 2017 Jan 17; 44:48–50.
- Bhaskar M M, Mandal J. Use of Modified disk diffusion test to detect AmpC beta lactamase production in Escherichia coli from cases of urinary tract infections Int J Pharm Bio Sci. 2016;7(4): B579-83
- Bhaskar M M, Dinoop KP, Mandal J. Characterization of ceftriaxone-resistant Aeromonas spp. isolates from stool samples of both children and adults in Southern India. J Health Popul Nutr. 2015 Dec 1;33(1):26.
- Radha S; Bhaskar M M, Ellappan K, Harish BN Prevalence and characterization of carbapenemase producing isolates of Enterobacteriaceae obtained from clinical and environmental samples: Efflux pump inhibitor study Afr. J. Microbiol. Res. 2015;9:1200-04
- Bhaskar M M, Harish B.N Changing paradigm of Enterococcal infections Int J Pharm Bio Sci. 2015;6:579-84
- Bhaskar M M, Harish B.N Prevalence of bla NDM-1 producing isolates of Escherichia coli, Enterobacter species and Klebsiella species from blood. Journal of Microbiology, Research and Reviews .2014;1:61-8
Immunology & Sterile body fluids