Dr. M.S. Gopalakrishnan
Medical Registration number:
26954 (Travancore Cochin Medical Council)
OPD Days & Timing: Thursday -9 am to 1 pm
MBBS, MS General Surgery, MCh Neurosurgery, DNB Neurosurgery
Special Area of Interest:
Tumor, Trauma, Vascular, and Movement disorders
- Gopalakrishnan, M. S., Nagesh C. Shanbhag, Dhaval P. Shukla, Subhas K. Konar, Dhananjaya I. Bhat, .and B. Indira Devi. 2018. “Complications of Decompressive Craniectomy.” Frontiers in Neurology 9. https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fneur.2018.00977.
- .Avanali, Raghunath, M. S. Gopalakrishnan, B. Indira Devi, Dhananjaya I. Bhat, Dhaval P. Shukla, and Nagesh C. Shanbhag. 2019. “Role of Decompressive Craniectomy in the Management of Cerebral Venous Sinus Thrombosis.” Frontiers in Neurology 10. https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fneur.2019.00511.
- Madhugiri, Venkatesh S., Sudheer Ambekar, V. R. Roopesh Kumar, Gopalakrishnan M. Sasidharan, and Anil Nanda. 2013. “Spinal Aneurysms: Clinicoradiological Features and Management Paradigms: A Systematic Review.” Journal of Neurosurgery: Spine 19 (1): 34–48. https://doi.org/10.3171/2013.3.SPINE121026.
- . “Measuring Glioma Volumes: A Comparison of Linear Measurement Based Formulae with the Manual Image Segmentation Technique Sreenivasan SA, Madhugiri VS, Sasidharan GM, Kumar RV - J Can Res Ther” n.d.)
- Gopalakrishnan, MS, and B Indira Devi. 2007. “Fatal Penetrating Orbitocerebral Injury by Bicycle Brake Handle.” The Indian Journal of Neurotrauma 4 (2): 123–24. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0973-0508(07)80027-X.