Dr. Arpitha Anantharaju
Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Medical Registration number:
MS (OG), MCh (Gynaecological oncology)
Special Area of Interest:
Qualitative aspects of management of oncological patients, cytoreductive surgeries, preventive and palliative care.
- Malignant transformation of omental endometriosis presenting with neurological manifestations’. Dasari P, Manikandan K, Sagili H, Raju A Arpitha, Verma SK. A Case Report in JSM Clinical case reports 1(1):1010 Dec 2013.
- Manikandan K, Anantharaju A, Ganesan P. Pre-induction checklist: feasibility and impact in a large turnover obstetrical unit: EP9. 24. Bjog: An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. 2014 Apr;121.
- Singh HK, Anantharaju A, Sistla SC. Granular cell tumour. Journal of cutaneous and aesthetic surgery. 2015 Jul;8(3):181.
- Magadi VP, Ravi V, Anantharaju Arpitha L, Kumaraswamy K, Manjunath K. Evaluation of cytotoxicity of aqueous extract of Graviola leaves on squamous cell carcinoma cell-25 cell lines by 3-(4, 5-dimethylthiazol-2-Yl)-2, 5-diphenyltetrazolium bromide assay and determination of percentage of cell inhibition at G2M phase of cell cycle by flow cytometry: An in vitro study. Contemporary clinical dentistry. 2015 Oct;6(4):529.
- Pallavi Venkateshaiah Reddihalli, Arpitha Anantharaju, Uttamchand Dungarmal Bafna, Rathod Praveen, Krishnappa Shobha. Menstrual and reproductive function following treatment of malignant germ cell tumors of the ovary and high risk gestational trophoblastic neoplasm of uterus: IJSR : VOLUME-6 | ISSUE-4 | APRIL‾2017
- Anantharaju A, Pallavi VR, Bafna UD, Rathod PS, Vijay CR, Shobha K, Kundargi R. Role of salvage therapy in chemo resistant or recurrent high-risk gestational trophoblastic neoplasm. International Journal of Gynecologic Cancer. 2019 Mar 1; 29(3).
- Pampapati V, Anantharaju A. Human papillomavirus vaccination: An important tool in cervical cancer elimination. International Journal of Advanced Medical and Health Research. 2020 Jan 1; 7(1):3.
Oncology clinic (Wednesday 2-4pm)