Dr. Ramesh AS
M.B.B.S., M.S(General Surgery)., MCh(Neurosurgery)
- Kannan, Bhaskar, Amrutha Bindu Nagella, A. Sathia Prabhu, Gopalakrishnan M. Sasidharan, A. S. Ramesh, and Venkatesh Madhugiri. 2016. “Incidence of Potential Drug-Drug Interactions in a Limited and Stereotyped Prescription Setting - Comparison of Two Free Online Pharmacopoeias.” Cureus 8 (11): e886. https://doi.org/10.7759/cureus.886.
- Jyotirmay, Hegde, Sunil Kumar Saxena, A. S. Ramesh, K. Nagarajan, and Shreshta Bhat. 2017. “Assessing the Viability of Hadad Flap by Postoperative Contrast-Enhanced Magnetic Resonance Imaging.” Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research: JCDR 11 (6): MC01–3. https://doi.org/10.7860/JCDR/2017/26737.10118.
- Madhugiri, Venkatesh S., Aliasgar V. Moiyadi, Prakash Shetty, Tejpal Gupta, Sridhar Epari, Rakesh Jalali, Venkatesan Subeikshanan, et al. 2021. “Analysis of Factors Associated with Long-Term Survival in Patients with Glioblastoma.” World Neurosurgery 149 (May): e758–65. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.wneu.2021.01.103.
- Sridharan, Kalyani, Jayaprakash Sahoo, Rajan Palui, Milind Patil, Sadishkumar Kamalanathan, A. S. Ramesh, and N. S. Kubera. 2021. “Diagnosis and Treatment Outcomes of Cushing’s Disease during Pregnancy.” Pituitary 24 (5): 670–80. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11102-021-01142-7.
- Ramesh, Andi Sadayandi, Mahadevan Anita, Saini Jitender, and Sampath Somanna. 2014. “Unusual Occurrence of Supratentorial Medulloepithelioma in a Young Female.” Journal of Neurosciences in Rural Practice 5 (3): 261–64. https://doi.org/10.4103/0976-3147.133582.
Additional Professor and Head - Department of Neurosurgery, Member - JIPMER Deceased Donor Transplantation Committee (JDDTC), Member - Expert committee for Institute of Trauma and Rehabilitation JIPMER, Sedarpet Campus.
Cervical Spondylosis clinic and Pediatric spine clinic