Dr. M Rajeswari
Dr. M Rajeswari
Assistant Professor (Contract)
Academic and Other Experiences:
|2018 - onwards||Assistant Professor at Department of Biostatistics, JIPMER, Puducherry.|
|2014-2018||Assistant Professor at Department of Community Medicine, Karpagam Faculty of Medical Sciences & Research, Coimbatore.|
|2010-2014||Assistant Professor at Department of Science and Humanities, Faculty of Engineering, Karpagam Academy of Higher Education, Coimbatore.|
|2007-2010||Trainer at IBM, Teknoturf Info Services Pvt. Limited, Coimbatore.|
- Co-Investigator in a research project funded by ICMR.
- Author of 40 peer-reviewed scientific publications.
- Guided 2 PhDs.
- Have attended the Advance Programme on Statistical Techniques for Practical Problems conducted by Indian Statistical Institute SQC & OR Unit.
- Presented 4 research papers at various Conferences.
- Have attended 5 workshops and pedagogy sessions, including one Systematic Review workshop.
- Have delivered 7 invited talks in various institutions.
- Life Member of the Indian Society for Medical Statistics.
- Annual member of the International Biometric Society.
- Member of 2 DSMBs.
- Resource Person for various training programs and training conducted by Dept. of Biostatistics and Department of Medical Education, JIPMER.
- Resource Person in the workshop on Sample Size Estimation in Health Research (SSE-2022) conducted by Dept. of Biostatistics and Division of Research, JIPMER.
- Resource Person in the workshop on Statistical Methods in Design and Analysis of Observational Studies in Clinical Research (SMEDAOS-2022) conducted by Dept. of Biostatistics and Division of Research, JIPMER.
Special Area of Interest:
Bayesian Sampling, Applied Biostatistics & Propensity Score Matching in Biomedical data
• Nodal Officer for II year - M.Sc. Biostatistics
• Member of various PG Research Monitoring Committee
• Special Invitee in JIPMER Scientific Advisory Committee