Dr KIRUBAKARAN P
MBBS,MS (ORTHO) ,DNB (ORTHO),DIP SICOT
SCOPE OF MY WORK
I have worked in two tertiary care trauma centres namely in PGIMER AND AIIMS JPNATC . I have imbibed perfection from my teachers and has been trained to use evidence based , latest and registry approved, time tested implants in orthopedic work . I have also been taught on the value of conservative treatment before embarking on the surgical options .
Trauma is the field I learnt my orthopedics. So I rightfully feel that being in JIPMER PUDUCHERRY would be able to provide my rightful training in complex periarticular trauma and pelviacetabular trauma from my prof vivek trikha . I worked for two years in aiims trauma centre where the patients were treated according to ATLS protocol . I have undertaken ATLS course in jipmer .
I have been actively following the work of AO group who dictate the latest principles of trauma care in orthopedics .
I have research material published in the corresponding field I am actively involved in REVIEW of INDIAN ORTHOPEDIC JOURNAL(IJO) and EUROPEAN
JOURNAL OF ORTHOPEDIC SURGERY and TRAUMATOLOGY (EJOST) .
- Fecal Fistula Communicating with a Femur Shaft Fracture Secondary to a Malpositioned Suprapubic Catheter: A Case Report http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4601354/October 2015
- Dual Plating of the Distal Femur: Indications and Surgical Techniques Arnab Sain, Vijay Sharma, Kamran Farooque, Muthukumaran V, Kirubakaran Pattabiraman Published: December 27, 2019 (see history) DOI: 10.7759/cureus.6483
- Extensor mechanism reconstruction using allograft following total knee arthroplasty: A review of current practice Arnab Sain, Hemant Bansal, Kirubakaran Pattabiraman, Maximilian Muellner, Thomas Muellner Published: January 20, 2021,DOI: 10.7759/cureus.12803
- Khurana, A., Goyal, A., Kirubakaran, P. et al. Efficacy of Autologous Conditioned Serum (ACS), Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP), Hyaluronic Acid (HA) and Steroid for Early Osteoarthritis Knee: A Comparative Analysis. INDIAN JOURNAL OF ORTHOPEDICS (2020). https://doi.org/10.1007/s43465-020-00274
- Arthrogram Assisted Reduction of Radial Neck Fracture in a Child with Unossified Radial Head . Case Report, Review of Literature. JCOT . NIRMAL RAJ GOPINATH,KARTHICK S.R, SAURABH VASHISHT, KIRUBAKARAN P
- Clinical Research What Is the Likelihood of Union After Coronal Limb Realignment Using Revision Osteosynthesis and Concurrent TKA in Patients with Advanced Arthritis and Loss of Fixation After Distal Metaphyseal Femur Fractures Ashok S. Gavaskar MS, Orth,FRCS (Glasg), FACS, Parthasarathy Srinivasan DNB, Orth, Rufus V. Raj DNB, Orth, Balamurugan Jayakumar DNB Orth, Kirubakaran Pattabiraman MS, Orth Receivat 14 October 2020 / Revised : 15 December 2020 / Accepted: 5 January 2021 / Clin Orthop Relat Res (2021) 00: 1-10 DOI 10.1097 / CORR.0000000000001652
- Present and future scope of recombinant parathyroid hormone therapy in orthopaedics Arnab Sain,Hemant Bansal,Kirubakaran Pattabiraman,Vijay Sharma Published:February 07, 2021DOI:https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcot.2021.01.019
- Retrograde entry portal for cephalomedullary nailing in difficult subtrochanteric Fractures Dr. Ashok Gavaskar MS Orth, FRCS (Glasg), FACS , Dr. Parthasarathy Srinivasan DNB Orth Dr. Balamurugan J DNB Orth, Dr. Rufus V Raj DNB Orth, Dr. Krishna Sagar MS Orth Dr. Kirubakaran P MS Orth Accepted 3 March 2021 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.injury.2021.03.004
- DORSAL SPINE EXAMINATION , TEXTBOOK OF CLINICAL EXAMINATION BY DR SARVDEEP S DHATT(SPRINGER PUBLICATIONS)