The committee has been constituted to review the thesis of MD/MS/DM/MCh/Ph.D./M.Sc. courses for plagiarism, suggest changes to the candidates to edit the content that have been copied verbatim and approve it when there is no evidence of plagiarism.
The committee also reviews the articles/ book chapters and books of faculty prior to publication.
Chairman: Dr D.M Thappa, Dean (Research)
Member Secretary: Dr. Noyal Mariya Joseph, Additional Professor, Department of Microbiology
- Mahalakshmy T, Additional Professor, Department of P&SM
- Nirupama Kasturi, Additional Professor, Department of Ophthalmology
- Gladwin V, Additional Professor, Department of Anatomy
- Karthik S, Additional Professor, Department of Physiology
- Basanta Manjari Naik, Associate Professor, Department of Physiology
Roles and responsibilities
- The Dean (Research) is the Chairman of PCC.
- The Member Secretary for PCC was nominated by the Chairman.
- The Chairman in consultation with the Member Secretary invited members who have qualification and experience to review manuscripts and check for plagiarisms.
- The Chairman monitors the functioning of the committee at regular intervals
- Members perform the administrative responsibilities of the committee.