MCI India - JIPMER Reports
Board of Governors in Supersession of Medical Council of India
Details of Dean/ Principal & Medical Superintendent Including their name, Qualifications, Completed address with telephone number, Fax and email ID
MBBS and MD (Medicine)
Director Office, 1st floor Administrative Block,
Phone Number: 0413-2296002.
Dr. ASHOK SHANKAR BADHE.
MBBS and MD (Anaesthesiology & Critical Care)
MS Offices, Ground floor Institute Block JIPMER,
Dhanvantri Nagar, Gorimedu,
Phone Number: 0413-2296502.
Teaching as well as Non-Teaching Staff
- Teaching Staff - 326
- Non-Teaching Staff - 2879
*updated on 28-02-2019
Details of Sanctioned intake Capacity of Various UG & PG Courses
- MBBS- 200nos (150nos Pondicherry & 50nos Karaikal).
- MD/MS -100nos seats
- DM - 30nos seats
- MCH - 21nos seats
- PDF – 24nos seats
- M.Sc - 25nos seats
- Ph.D - 21nos seats
- MPH - 30nos seats
- M.Sc (Nursing) - 25 (5 Specialization each 5 seats)
- Post Basic Diploma Courses in Nursing (PBDN) - 50 (5 Specialization each 10 seats )
- B.Sc (Nursing) - 75
- B.Sc (MLT) - 30
- B.Sc (AMS) - 40 (10 Courses with 4 students per course)
- Bachelor of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology (BASLP) - 4
- Emergency Medical Technician Certificate Course (EMTC) - 20
- Medical Record Technician Training (MRT) / Medical Record Offier (MRO) - Based on CBHI order
- New courses from 2019 batch B.Sc (AMS) - 8 (2 Courses with 4 students per course)
List of Students admitted merit wise category wise for the current and previous year for all UG and PG Courses
JIPMER website Announcement Sections link:
Any Research Publication During the last one Year.
Details of CME programmers, Conferences and academic activities conducted by the institution
JIPMER Website Event Link:
Details of any awards and achievements received by the Student or the faculty.
JIPMER website Award Announcement Sections link:
Details of affiliating University and its Vice Chancellor and Registrar.
Result of all examinations of last one Year.
JIPMER website Exams Announcement Sections link:
Details of status of recognition of all the course
Details of the clinical material in the hospital.
JIPMER website e Library Sections link: