Online Registration & Appointment
Online Registration & appointment for telephone OPD consultation
JIPMER OPD appointment Number
Guidelines to be followed by new patients to consult with a JIPMER doctor through jipmer website.
Please visit: www.jipmer.edu.in and click on the “online patient portal” Link.
- Keep your Aadhar number and mobilephone with a valid mobile number ready before proceeding with the self-registration process. You will receive an authentication OTP to your mobile number while completing the registration process.
- On the login page you can find an option called “JIPMER New Patient Registration”. Click on the link if you would like to do a self-registration.
- Ensure to fill all the mandatory fields highlighted Yellow Colourin the registration form and Click on the Save button.
- Enter the OTPreceived to your registered mobile number and click on the “Confirm OTP” button.
- Upon successful registration you will see on the screen a message with information like yourusername and password to login into the patient portal. Please note that your hospital number is the username and your registered mobile number is the password.
- Enter your hospital number as username andregistered mobile number as password in the respective fields and click on the sign-in button.You will also receive a text message (SMS) with your login credentials.Upon clicking on the Ok button, you will be redirected to the login page again. Enter the OTP received to your mobile number and click on the “Sign In” button again.
- After successful login, you will be redirected into the home page of thepatient portal. There are multiple facilities you can avail from the patient portal and one such facility is the option of raising a Teleconsultation request.
- Click on the “Request Teleconsultation Appointment” link. Fill the mandatory fields and choose a service based on your illness and select a doctor name from the respective service. Also, select a date and time based on your availability for the doctor to contact you.
- Please note that you are just placing a request and your request will be considered for acceptance by the doctor.
- Once your request is accepted by a doctor, you will receive a text message (SMS) to your registered mobile number informing the date and time when your doctor will do a Teleconsultation.