Dr. Parvathi T
Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Medical Registration number:
MBBS, DGO, MS, DNB, FMAS, MNAMS
Special Area of Interest:
Gynaecologic Oncology, Preventive Oncology
- Naik PT, Radhakrishnan SD, Murugan RB, Sagili H, Lakshminarayanan S, Muruganandhan P, et al. Impact of COVID-19 pandemic on postpartum contraception services in women delivering at a tertiary care centre in South India. Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol 2021; 10:4392-6. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.18203/2320-1770.ijrcog20214444
- Naik, P., Murugan, R., Sagili, H., Lakshminarayanan, S., Muruganandhan, P., Puliyullaveettil, A., Rajaa, S., & Radhakrishnan, S. (2021). Impact of COVID-19 pandemic on maternity services and challenges faced by pregnant women delivering at a tertiary care centre in South India. International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 10(11), 4090-4095. doi:http://dx.doi.org/10.18203/2320-1770.ijrcog20214058
- Nair, Aiswarya K. Haritha Sagili, Jayalakshmi Dorairaj, T. Parvathi. Acromegaly incidentally diagnosed at term in a pregnant woman presenting with ventricular premature complexes. International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology, [S.l.], v. 10, n. 7, p. 2907-2909, June 2021. ISSN 2320-1789. https://dx.doi.org/10.18203/2320-1770.ijrcog20212693.
- Nair AK, Sagili H, Parvathi T, Jayalakshmi D, Reddy AS. Antepartum Pubic Symphysis Diastasis -A Diagnostic Challenge? ARJGO [Internet]. 5Jun.2021 [cited 27Sep.2021];5(3):28-32. Available from: https://www.journalarjgo.com/index.php/ARJGO/article/view/30163.
- Subramanian N, Sagili H, Naik P, et al. Imaging as an alternate diagnostic modality in a presumptive case of abdominopelvic TB in a COVID-19 patient. BMJ Case Reports CP 2021;14:e241882.
- Silpi Kumari Ray, Vahitha S, T Parvathi. Assessment of Quality of Life and its socio-demographic and clinical determinants among patients with Endometrial carcinoma. International Journal of Scientific Research. 2020;9:2277 - 8179
- Jinkala Sreerekha, Debasis Gochhait, Karthik D K, Neelaiah Siddaraju, Parvathi T, Smita Kayla. Endometrial stromal sarcoma metastasis in a supraclavicular lymph node: A diagnostic Conundrum on cytology. Cytopathology. 2019;30:567-569. DOI:10.1111/cyt.12733
- T.S. Premalatha, Vishakha Chandrakant Bidkar, T Parvathi, Elizabeth Vallikad. Detection of Precancerous Lesions of the Vulva. In: Sumita Mehta, Anshuman Singh (Eds). Preventive Oncology for the Gynecologist. Singapore: Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd; 2019. p. 287-296.
- Palo LB, Chauhan NS, Parvathi T. Awareness about PCPNDT act among undergraduate students of a medical college in Puducherry. Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol 2015; 4:1485-8.
- Palo LB, Chauhan NS, Parvathi T, Chauhan RC. Awareness regarding Abortions and Medical Termination of Pregnancy Act among medical students in Puducherry, India. Int J Res Med Sci 2015; 2729-33.
- Lal Bahadur Palo, Neelima Singh Chauhan, T Parvathi. Role Play in MBBS teaching curriculum on ethical issues – an experience. Indian Journal of Applied Research 2015;5(11):616-18. DOI:10.15373/2249555X.
- Lal Bahadur Palo, Neelima Singh Chauhan, T Parvathi, Ramesh Chand Chauhan. Medical Studends need to be sensitized on infertility: assessment from an observational study in Puducherry, India. Indian Journal of Applied Research 2015;5(10):721-23. DOI:10.15373/2249555X.