Dr. Vishnu Prasad N R
MBBS, MS, DNB, MNAMS, FMAS, M.Ch (G I Surgery-AIIMS), PDIF (Liver Surgery & Transplantation), FACS
- Centre Hepatobiliare & Liver transplantation, Hopital Paul Brousse, University Paris-Sud, Villejuif, Paris, France
- Institute of Liver studies, Kings college Hospital - NHS trust, London, United Kingdom
Original articles/Review articles published/presented
- Sivacoumarane S, Dutta S, Dubashi B, Sooryabhala Sivacoumarane, Souradeep Dutta, Biswajit Dubashi, Subathra Adithan, Pampa C. Toi, Vishnu Prasad Nelamangala Ramakrishnaiah. (April 07, 2022) Role of Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy in Locally Advanced Carcinoma Stomach: An Analysis of the Short-Term Outcomes. Cureus 14(4): e23936. doi:10.7759/cureus.23936
- Pavithira G, Dutta S, Sundaramurthi S, Vishnu Prasad N R. (June 25, 2022) Outcomes of Emergency Abdominal Wall Hernia Repair: Experience Over a Decade. Cureus 14(6): e26324. doi:10.7759/cureus.26324
- Shabana Abdul Jabbar, Sudharsanan Sundaramurthi, Subathra Adithan, Swaroop Kumar Sahu, Abdoul Hamide, Vishnu Prasad NR, The obesity transition and Non-Alcoholic disease: A glimpse from the hospital based study in south India, Gastroenterology 2021;42(2):76-83
- Vishnu Prasad, N.R. Dutta S, Elamurugan TP, Dubasi S, Gunaseelan K. Journey of a tertiary care hospital at Puducherry, India, into becoming a high-volume centre for pancreaticoduodenectomy - a decade of experience, HPB, Jan 2021,Volume 23, S287, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.hpb.2020.11.724
- R, Vishnu Prasad N, Sooryabhala S. Fr641 ROLE OF NEOADJUVANT CHEMOTHERAPY IN LOCALLY ADVANCED CARCINOMA STOMACH, Gastroenterology, May 2021, Volume 160, Issue 6, S-91, https://doi.org/10.1016/S0016-5085(21)02923-1
- Dutta, S., Elamurugan, T.P., Dubashi, B. Karunanidhi G, Jain A, Reddy A, Vishnu Prasad N 147 Pancreatoduodenectomies: a Single Center’s Perspective into the Epidemiology and Surgical Outcomes of Periampullary and Pancreatic Cancers in South India. J Gastrointest Canc (2020). https://doi.org/10.1007/s12029-020-00534-5
- R. Vishnu Prasad, J. Shabana, S. Sudharshnan , Abdul Hamide , A. Subhathra , Swaroop kumar Sahu, Prevalence of NAFLD among nursing staff in a medical Institute in south india – a cross sectional study. HPB 2019; 21, SUPPLEMENT 2, S400, DOI:https://doi.org/10.1016/j.hpb.2019.10.2087
- Katavath Thirupathaiah,Loganathan Jayapal, Anandhi Amaranathan, Chellappa Vijayakumar, Mangala Goneppanavar, Vishnu Prasad Nelamangala Ramakrishnaiah The Association Between Helicobacter Pylori and Perforated Gastroduodenal Ulcer. Cureus 2020; 12(3): e7406. doi:10.7759/cureus.7406
- Kumar, M. , Kandhasamy, S. C., Sahoo, A. K., Amaranathan, A. , Goneppanavar, M. and Nelamangala Ramakrishnaiah, V. P. (2019), Pigtail catheter drainage and surgery in severe acute pancreatitis. JGH open 2019; 3(5): 429-34 doi:1002/jgh3.12182
- Lin TS, Vishnu Prasad NR, Chen CL, Yang JC, Chiang YC, Kuo PJ, Wang CC, Wang SH, Liu YW, Yong CC, Cheng YF. What happened in 133 consecutive hepatic artery reconstruction in liver transplantation in 1 year? HepatoBiliary Surg Nutr 2019;8(1):10-18. doi: 10.21037/ hbsn.2018.11.13
- Nelamangala Ramakrishnaiah VP, Chellappa V, Goneppanavar M. Blood transfusion strategy in cirrhotic patients with active upper GI bleeding. AME Med J 2019;4:1.
- Susan Rajan,Anandhi Amaranathan, Subitha Lakshminarayanan, Sathsivam Suresh kumar, Manoj Joseph, Vishnu Prasad Nelamangala Ramakrishnaiah Appropriateness of American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Guidelines for Upper Gastrointestinal Endoscopy: A Prospective Analytical Study. Cureus 2019; 11(2): e4062. doi:10.7759/cureus.4062
- Mehta N, Amaranathan A, Jayapal L, Pankaj K, Vishnu Prasad N R. Effect of Comprehensive Surgical Safety System on Patients’ Outcome: A Prospective Clinical Study. Cureus 2018; 10(5): e2601. doi:10.7759/cureus.2601
- Sakthivel H, Sahoo A, Chinnakkulam kandhasamy S, Anandi A, Mangala G, Vishnu Prasad N R. Comparison of Endoscopic Variceal Ligation with Endoscopic Sclerotherapy for Secondary Prophylaxis of Variceal Hemorrhage: A Randomized Trial. Cureus 2018; 10(7): e2977. doi:10.7759/cureus.2977
- Prasad NR, Ali SM, Ganapathy V, Sreenath GS, Kumar SS. Acute upper gastrointestinal bleeding in a tertiary care hospital in South India-Have we Improved the outcomes?. Tropical Gastroenterology. 2017 Jun 5;37(3):168-76. http://dx.doi.org/10.7869/tg.350
- Vadthya G, Ramakrishnaiah VP, Krishnamachari S. Short-Term Outcome in Patients Undergoing Gastrectomy with D2 Lymphadenectomy for Carcinoma Stomach. Indian Journal of Surgical Oncology. 2017 Sep 1;8(3):304-11. https://doi.org/10.1007/s13193-017-0620-y
- Korukonda S, Amaranathan A, Ramakrishnaiah VP. Laparoscopic versus Open Repair of Para-Umbilical Hernia-A Prospective Comparative Study of Short Term Outcomes. Journal of clinical and diagnostic research: JCDR. 2017 Aug;11(8):PC22. 7860/JCDR/2017/28905.10512
- Ramakrishnaiah VP, Malage S, Sreenath GS, Kotlapati S, Cyriac S. Palliation of Dysphagia in Carcinoma Esophagus. Clinical Medicine Insights. Gastroenterology. 2016;9:11. https://doi.org/10.4137/CGast.S30303
- Nelamangala Ramakrishnaiah VP(1), Krishnamachari S(1)Chronic haemorrhagic radiation proctitis: A review.World J Gastrointest Surg. 2016 Jul 27;8(7):483-91. doi: 10.4240/wjgs.v8.i7.483.
- Hemanth Kumar Singh, T. P. Elamurugan, G. S. Sreenath, Vishnu Prasad N. R. Efficacy of contrast enhanced computed tomography and diagnostic laparoscopy in detecting unsuspected peritoneal metastasis in gastric carcinoma. International Surgery Journal, 2016 Dec 13;4(1):181-4. http://dx.doi.org/10.18203/2349-2902.isj20164418
- Vishnu Prasad N R, Karthigeyan M, Kate V, Parthasarathy R, Reddy K S. Palliative Radiotherapy in Esophageal Cancer. Indian journal of Surgery. January 2015; 77(1) February: 34-38.
- Ramakrishnaiah VPN, Dash NR, Pal S, Sahni P, Kanti CT. Quality of life after oesophagectomy in patients with carcinoma of oesophagus: A prospective study. Indian J Cancer 2014;51:346-51.
- Ramakrishnaiah VP, Ramkumar J, Pai D.Intratumoural injection of absolute alcohol in carcinoma of gastroesophageal junction for palliation of dysphagia.Ecancermedicalscience. 2014 Feb 3;8:395. doi: 10.3332/ecancer.2014.395.eCollection 2014.
- Ramakrishnaiah VP, Babu R, Pai D, Verma SK. Role of Imprint/exfoliative cytology in skin neoplasm. Indian J Surg Oncol. 2013 Dec;4(4):385-9. doi: 10.1007/s13193-013-0270-7.
- Nelamangala Ramakrishnaiah VP, Javali TD, Dharanipragada K, Reddy KS, Krishnamachari S. Formalin dab, the effective way of treating haemorrhagic radiation proctitis: a randomized trial from a tertiary care hospital in South India. Colorectal Dis. 2012;14(7):876-82.
- Vishnu Prasad N R, Cecil T T, Elangovan S, Reddy K S , Krishnamachari S. Preoperative Radiotherapy in Carcinoma Rectum. Indian J Surg Oncol . 2012; 3(4):302–307
- Vishnu Prasad N R, Chandramaliteswaran C, Kadambari D, Sujatha S, Srinivasan K. Community acquired secondary bacterial peritonitis in a tertiary hospital of South India: an audit with special reference to peritoneal fluid culture. Tropical Gastroenterology 2012;33(4):275–281
- Shanmugam D, Vishnu Prasad N R, Srinvasan K. Pattern and outcome of abdominal trauma iin a tertiary referral hospital of South India. Tropical gastroenterology 2012;;33(3)Suupl 1 Also presented as a Poster in 22nd National conference of IASG at Bangalore, Oct 2012
- Karthik KR, Vishnu Prasad N R, Srinivasan K, Nandakishore M,Bhuvaneswari V. Role of ultrsonography in predicting the severity of acute pancreaitis. Presented as a poster in 21st National conference of IASG, 14-16th at Jaipur. Published as an abstract in Tropical Gastroenterology 2011; 32(3):S92
- Vishnu Prasad NR, Dash NR, Pal S, Sahni P, Chattopadhyay TK. Results of treatment of oesophageal perforation at AIIMS, New Delhi. Presented in the oral paper session of 19th national conference of IASG at Mumbai 2009 and published as an abstract in Tropical Gastroenterology 2009;30(3):S21-22
- Maturu NV, Pai DR, Prasad VN.Role of gastric bypass in patients with unresectable advanced carcinoma of stomach, Indian J Surg 2007;69:237-42
- Vishnu Prasad N R. Use of multiple choice questions (MCQs) test at the end of lecture session, NTTC bulletin 2004; 11.2:3
- Hepatolithiasis and Biliary drainage procedures – lecture given as a faculty at 5th certificate course of IHPBA, Chandigarh -5th to 11th August 2012
- Graded compression sonography with adjuvant use of a posterior manual compression technique in the sonographic diagnosis of acute appendicitis. Co-guide to the dissertation submitted to Pondicherry university 2006
- Role of gastrografin in the management of adhesive intestinal obstruction. Guide for the dissertation submitted to Pondicherry University 2007. Also presented the free paper session of 16th National conference of IASG, SGPGI, Lucknow 2006.
- Comparison of step by step infiltration of local anaesthesia with field block for inguinal hernia repair. Poster presented which won third best prize in 15th National conference of IASG at Chandigarh 2005.
- Total mastectomy with level two axillary clearance without wound drains – a clinical trial. Guide to the dissertation submitted to Pondicherry university 2005
- Role of frozen section in the management of thyroid swellings- a dissertation submitted to Pondicherry university 1996
- Chapter in Books:Liver trauma chapter in the CME-CD / Booklet on Abdominal trauma 2003, Dept. of Surgery, JIPMER, Puducherry
Case Reports published/presented
- Dutta S, Pal B, Ram D, Shyamprasad SK, Ramakrishnaiah VPN. Successful use of a mesocaval shunt to treat refractory ascites in a chronic pancreatitis induced portal vein thrombosis. Ann Hepatobiliary Pancreat Surg. 2022 Feb 23. doi: 10.14701/ahbps.21-146. Epub ahead of print. PMID: 35193995.
- PalB, Thirupathaiah K, Badhe BA, Vishnu Prasad N R, Souradeep Dutta, Reddy A, Jain A-infection of intestinal tuberculosis and mucormycosis in a patient with Down syndrome: a unique case report with literature review. BMJ Case Reports CP 2021;14:
- Dutta, S., Tajudeen, M., Vaka, Sivaranjith V, Vishnu Prasad N R. et al.Solitary lower limb cutaneous metastasis in a case of esophageal adenocarcinoma: a rare presentation. Int Canc Conf J (2022). https://doi.org/10.1007/s13691-021-00532-9
- Dutta S, Verma S, Vaka S, Chellasamy RT, Jain A, Munuswamy H, Nagarajan K, Ramakrishnaiah VPN. A rare case of an iatrogenic superior mesenteric arteriovenous fistula following surgery for a midgut volvulus. Ann R Coll Surg Engl. 2021 Nov 22. doi: 10.1308/rcsann.2021.0081. Epub ahead of print. PMID: 34807731.
- Dutta, S., Jain, A., Abhinaya, R. Srinivas BH, Vishnu Prasad NR.Congenital hepatic fibrosis with novel mutations in PKD1 gene masquerading as early cryptogenic cirrhosis: a rare case report. Egypt Liver Journal 11, 59 (2021). https://doi.org/10.1186/s43066-021-00132-5
- Tajudeen M, Dutta S, Jain A, Srinivas BH, Vishnu Prasad NR. (September 06, 2021) A Rare Case of HIV-Associated Plasmablastic Lymphoma of Anal Canal. Cureus 13(9): e17782. doi:10.7759/cureus.17782
- Kavyashree M, Pal B, Dutta S,Bhavana AB, Vishnu Prasad NR (September 10, 2021) Gastric Candidiasis Leading to Perforation: An Unusual Presentation. Cureus 13(9): e17878. doi:10.7759/cureus.17878
- Vemulakonda S, Subramanyam S, Jain A, Reddy A, Vishnu Prasad NR. (November 16, 2021) A Rare Case of Spontaneous Splenic Rupture as the Index Presentation of Chronic Myeloid Leukemia. Cureus 13(11): e19647. doi:10.7759/cureus.19647
- Vemulakonda S, Sulthana R, Jain A, Reddy A, Vishnu Prasad NR. (June 24, 2021) Gastric Carcinoma: An Unexpected Complication of Loop Gastro-Jejunostomy Done in Childhood. Cureus 13(6): e15900. DOI 10.7759/cureus.15900
- Pal B, Dutta S, Jain A, Reddy A, Ramakrishnaiah VP. Perforated Blind Pouch: An Unusual Late Complication Following Lateral Anastomosis After a Right Hemicolectomy. Cureus. 2021 May 15;13(5).
- Chapa UK, Dutta S, Remesh AM, Jain A, Abhinaya R, Ramakrishnaiah VP. A Rare Case of Dorsal Agenesis of Pancreas, Choledochal Cyst, and Hirschsprung Disease in a Young Patient. ACG Case Reports Journal. 2021 Apr;8(4).
- Jain A, Sudharshan M, Vijayakumar C, Kumbhar U, Ramakrishnaiah VP. Colossal Parotid Tumors: A Diagnostic and Surgical Challenge. Cureus. 2021 Apr;13(4).
- Vemulakonda S, Dutta S, Jain A, Reddy A, Vishnu Prasad Nelamangala Ramakrishnaiah. (March 22, 2021) Strangulated Epigastric Hernia: A Rare Occurrence. Cureus 13(3): e14038. doi:10.7759/cureus.14038
- Chapa UK, Dutta S, Abhinaya R, Jain A, Kalyanasundaram A, Munuswamy H, Vishnu Prasad Nelamangala Ramakrishnaiah. Giant Celiac Artery Pseudoaneurysm in a Case of Chronic Pancreatitis: A Rare Case Report With Literature Review.Vascular and Endovascular Surgery. March 2021. doi:1177/15385744211002497
- Ramanan S, Munuswamy H, Nelamangala Ramakrishnaiah VP, et alLeiomyosarcoma of the inferior vena cava posing as an adrenal incidentaloma. BMJ Case Reports CP 2021;14:e238437.
- Subramaniyan S, Dutta S, Jain A, Reddy A, Vishnu Prasad Nelamangala Ramakrishnaiah. (March 15, 2021) Swiss Cheese Loin: A Rare Initial Presentation of Pott’s Spine. Cureus 13(3): e13912. doi:10.7759/cureus.13912
- Dutta S, Jain A, Reddy A, Vishnu Prasad Nelamangala Ramakrishnaiah. (February 13, 2021) Anomalous Pancreaticobiliary Duct Junction in an Unusual Case of Synchronous Gallbladder and Bile Duct Malignancy. Cureus 13(2): e13331. doi:10.7759/cureus.13331
- Dutta S, Gaur N, Reddy A, Ankit Jain, Vishnu Prasad Nelamangala Ramakrishnaiah. (February 10, 2021) Antegrade Jejunojejunal Intussusception: An Unusual Complication Following Feeding Jejunostomy. Cureus 13(2): e13264. doi:10.7759/cureus.13264
- Dutta S, Upadhyay P, Jain A, Rajesh N G, Vishnu Prasad Nelamangala Ramakrishnaiah. (February 01, 2021) Intraductal Papillary Neoplasm of the Bile Duct: A Rare Case of Intrahepatic Space-Occupying Lesion. Cureus 13(2): e13063. doi:10.7759/cureus.13063
- Chinnakkulam Kandhasamy S, Sundaramurthi S, Vijayakumar C, Mangala G, Vishnu Prasad Nelamangala ramakrishnaiah. (November 30, 2020) Inflammatory Myofibroblastic Tumor of Sigmoid Colon: Unusual Cause of Intestinal Obstruction. Cureus 12(11): e11809. doi:10.7759/cureus.11809
- Dutta S, Chapa UK, Ansari MI, Vaka S, Jain A, Abhinaya R, Nagarajan K, Ramakrishnaiah VP. Arterio-Hepatic Venous Fistula Following Liver Biopsy: A Rare Case Report and Literature Review. Vascular and endovascular surgery. 2020 Sep 3:1538574420954300.
- Nagarajan K, Sunilkumar D, Ramakrishnaiah VP, Amuthabarathi M. Left Gastric Pseudoaneurysm in a Case of Chronic Pancreatitis: A Case Report With Review of Literature. Vascular and Endovascular Surgery. 2020 Sep 1:1538574420954309.
- Dutta S, Sowmiya SV, Chapa UK, Jain A, Reddy A, Nelamangala Ramakrishnaiah VP. Pancreatic divisum with chronic pancreatitis of the ventral pancreas. ANZ J Surg. 2020 Jul 10. doi: 10.1111/ans.16152. Epub ahead of print. PMID: 32648986.
- Verma S, Vaka S K, Jain A, Reddy A, Vishnu Prasad N R. (September 01, 2020) Inadvertent Bowel Injury Following Repeated Suprapubic Catheterisation in a Patient of Post-Pelvic Radiotherapy. Cureus 12(9): e10189. doi:10.7759/cureus.10189
- R. Vishnu Prasad, C.K. Sakthivel, K.S. Jayanth, K.S. Ashok, G. Mangala, Distal Pancreas and Spleen-preserving Central Pancreatectomy in a Locally Aggressive Solid Pseudopapillary Neoplasm of Pancreas: A Novel Extended Warshaw Technique. HPB 2019, VOLUME 21, SUPPLEMENT 2, S436-S437, DOI:https://doi.org/10.1016/j.hpb.2019.10.2188
- Sakthivel Chinnakkulam Kandhasamy,TP Elamurugan, Debasis Naik, Gorrepati Rohith, Vishnu Prasad Nelamangala Ramakrishnaiah. Systemic Melioidosis With Ruptured Splenic Abscess. Cureus 2020; 12(5): e7956. doi:10.7759/cureus.7956
- Indira Ramasamy,Ashok Kumar Sahoo, Harish Goutham Medapati, TP Elamurugan, Vishnu Prasad Nelamangala Ramakrishnaiah, Unwanted Diagnosis of a Subcutaneous Swelling. Cureus 2020;12(5): e8141. doi:10.7759/cureus.8141
- Kumar Sahoo A, Goneppanavar M, Rajan S, Raj R, Prasad V. What is a disappearing intra-abdominal mass? Turk J Gastroenterol 2019; 30(9): 843-5
- Shabana Abdul Jabbar , Sudharsanan Sundaramurthi , TP Elamurugan , Mangala Goneppanavar , Vishnu Prasad Nelamangala Ramakrishnaiah. An Unusual Presentation of Pseudomembranous Colitis. Cureus 2019 ; 11(4): e4570. doi:10.7759/cureus.4570
- Nishkarsh Mehta, Loganathan Jayapal,Mangala Goneppanavar, Vishnu Prasad Nelamangala Ramakrishnaiah. Primary hepatic lymphoma: A rare case report. JGH open 2019; 3(3) : 261-63 doi:10.1002/jgh3.12131 JGH
- Chinnakkulam Kandhasamy S, Sriram J K, Sahoo A K, Goneppanavar M, Nelamangala Ramakrishnaiah VP. Distal Pancreas and Spleen-preserving Central Pancreatectomy in a Locally Aggressive Solid Pseudopapillary Neoplasm of Pancreas: A Novel Extended Warshaw Technique. Cureus 2018; 10(12): e3742. doi:10.7759/cureus.3742
- Suresh A, Chinnakkulam Kandhasamy S, Sahoo A, Amalanathan A, Nelamangala Ramakrishnaiah VP. A Masquerading and Unconventional Cause of Dynamic Intestinal Obstruction: Strangulated Obturator Hernia. Cureus 2018; 10(1): e2124. doi:10.7759/cureus.2124
- James M, Amaranathan A, Nelamangala Ramakrishnaiah VP, Toi PC. Rectal adenocarcinoma infiltrating the bulbar urethra and metastasising to the penis.BMJ Case Rep. 2016 Jun 16;2016.pii: bcr2015214193. doi: 10.1136/bcr-2015-214193.
- Amaranathan A, Ramakrishnaiah VP, Rajan S, Ganesh RN. Giant Intramuscular Nodular Fasciitis Masquerading as Soft Tissue Sarcoma with Neural Involvement- A Case Report. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2016 Jun, Vol-10(6): PD13-PD15Report.Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2016 Jun, Vol-10(6): PD13-PD15
- Kuppusamy S, Krishnamachari S, Satheesh S, Nelamangala Ramakrishnaiah VP. Visceral artery pseudoaneurysm: A report of three cases . Int J Adv Med Health Res 2015 December;2:126-30.
- Ramakrishnaiah VP, Gangavatiker R, Dash NR, Sahni P. Pancreas-sparing duodenectomy in a patient with acute corrosive injury. Updates Surg. 2013 Dec;65(4):309-11. doi: 10.1007/s13304-012-0159-y. Epub 2012 May 24.
- Shanmugam D, Vishnu Prasad N R, Srinivasan K.Extra nodal diffuse large B cell lymphoma at a rare site- a case report. Article accepted for publication in Indian Journal of Cancer August 2012.
- Vishnu Prasad NR, Balasubramaniam G, Karthikeyan VS, Ramesh CK, Srinivasan K.Melioidosis of Chest Wall Masquerading as a Tubercular Cold Abscess. J Surg Tech Case Rep.2012 Jul;4(2):115-7. doi: 10.4103/2006-8808.110254
- Unnikrishnan S, Mangilal V, Vaithiswaran V, Vishnu Prasad N R, Pai D. Gall bladder perforation: a report of four cases. JIPMER bulletin 2005;16:80-2
- Ramakrishnaiah VP, Jain V, Choon AT, Rao BH. Retroperitoneal cold abscess with tuberculosis of sacro-iliac joint and pubic bone: a case report of unusual presentation of osteo-articular tuberculosis. J Indian Med Assoc. 2000;98(3):128-9
- IntrahepaticStones – a case report – presented in the GUT CLUB of Pondicherry. 21/01/2012
- Devin`s exclusion operation: a case report presented as poster in 16thNational conference of IASG, SGPGI, Lucknow 2006.
- Total mastectomy with level two axillary clearance without wound drains – a clinical trial. Guide to the dissertation submitted to Pondicherry university 2005
- Gastrointestinal stromal tumour: a report of four cases. Presented in JIPMER scientific society which won the best paper award in case report(category A) category 2003
- Duodenal diverticulum : an unusual presentation – a case report presented in 8th National conference of IASG, Chandigarh 1998
Presentation in Conferences:
One to three presentation in a major local/regional/National/International conference every year.
Right hepatectomy with caudate lobectomy for Hilar cholangiocarcinoma – video presentation in Virtual, IASG conference, 2021
- “Minimizing blood loss in liver resections” – invited lecture presented in Prof Sen CME PONSICON 2020 – ASI chapter of Pondicehrry
- “Journey of a Tertiary Care Hospital at Puducherry, India, into Becoming a High-volume Centre for Pancreaticoduodenectomy – A Decade of Experience” – Presented as a poster in IHPBA 2020
- “Prevalence of NAFLD among the nursing staff in a medical institute in south India – a cross sectional study” – presented as an e-poster at the 7th biennial congree of Asia-Pacific Hepato pancreatico biliary association (APHPBA) September 2019, Seoul, South Korea.
- “Distal pancreas spleen preserving central pancreatectomy in a locally aggressive Solid pseudopapillary neoplasm of pancreas: A novel extended technique” - presented as an e-poster at the 7th biennial congree of Asia-Pacific Hepato pancreatico biliary association (APHPBA) September 2019, Seoul, South Korea.
- “The association between Helicobacter Pylori and perforated gastroduodenal ulcer” in IASGCON 2019 at AIIMS, New Delhi.
- “Is there a role for Neo-adjuvant chemotherapy in locally advanced carcinoma of stomach?” – JIPMER scientific society 2019– won the second prize
- “An unusual presentation of acute upper gastrointestinal bleeding- a case report” – JIPMER scientific society meeting 2019.
- International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association (IHPBA)
- Asia-Pacific Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association (A-PHPBA)
- Member of International Association of Surgeons Gastroenterologists & Oncologists (IASGO)
- Member of Society of American Gastrointestinal Endo Surgeons (SAGES)
- The Society for the Surgery of the Alimentary Tract (SSAT)
- International Liver Transplantation Society (ILTS)
- International society of Liver Surgery (ISLS)
- Member of American College of Surgeons (ACS)
- Member International Living Donor Liver Transplantation study group (iLDLT)
Hepato-Pancreatico-Biliary Clinic on Wednesdays