Dr. Singaravelu KP
Dr. Singaravelu K.P
Emergency Medicine & Trauma
Senior Medical Officer
Medical Registration number:
9:00AM - 4:30PM
MD (Emergency Medicine)
Special Area of Interest:
- Singaravelu KP, Pandit VR, Chinnakali P, Bammigatti C. Pre-hospital care and its association with clinical outcome of snakebite victims presenting at a tertiary care referral hospital in South India. Tropical Doctor. 2021 Jan;51(1):77-80.
- Singaravelu KP, Saya RP, Pandit VR. Early Diagnosis of Penetrating Cardiac and Pleural Injury by Extended Focused Assessment with Sonography for Trauma. Heart Views. 2016 Oct-Dec;17(4):151-153. doi: 10.4103/1995-705X.201781. PMID: 28400940; PMCID: PMC5363092.
- Basha MH, Singaravelu KP, Mohana G. Isolated open comminuted fracture of the first rib. J Postgrad Med. 2019 Apr-Jun;65(2):110-111. doi: 10.4103/jpgm.JPGM_352_18. PMID: 30924441; PMCID: PMC6515778.
- Singaravelu, K. P.; Basha, M Hadar Foreseeing the COVID in the emergency department, Journal of Family Medicine and Primary Care: October 30, 2020 - Volume 9 - Issue 10 - p 5392-5393 doi: 10.4103/jfmpc.jfmpc_1457_20.
- Singaravelu KP, Pandit VR, Saya R, Nagasubramanyam V. Unusual cause of chest trauma: Case report of wild boar attack. Journal of Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences. 2018 Oct 1;7(4):285.
Chief Medical Officer