Dr. R. Raveendran
Dr. R. Raveendran
Professor (Senior Scale)
Medical Registration number:
MBBS, MD, Dip Clin Pharmacol
Special Area of Interest:
Pre-clinical studies, Toxicology, Computer Assisted Learning
- Shukla AK, Atal S, Banerjee A, Jhaj R, Balakrishnan S, Chugh PK,Xavier D, Faruqui A, Singh A, Raveendran R et al. An observational multi-centric COVID-19 sequelae study among health care workers. The Lancet Regional Health – Southeast Asia 2023;10: 100129.
- Kumar SCS, Ganesh RN, Raveendran R. Cleistanthins A and B Ameliorate Testosterone-Induced Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia in Castrated Rats by Regulating Apoptosis and Cell Differentiation. Cureus (Springer Nature). 2022;14: e32141.
- Jhaj R, Banerjee A, Kshirsagar NA, Sadasivam B, Chandy SJ, Bright HR, Chugh PK, Tripathi C D, Badyal DK, Samuel MP, Medhi B, Prakash A, Joshi R, Kamat S, Tripathi R, Parmar UI, Dikshit H, Mishra H, Roy SS, Trivedi N, Chauhan J, Chatterjee S, Bhattacharya M, Desai CK, Sheth S, Gupta P, Roy A, Raveendran R et al. Use of drugs not listed in the National List of Essential Medicines: Findings from a prescription analysis by the Indian Council of Medical Research-Rational Use of Medicines Centres Network in tertiary care hospitals across India. Indian J Pharmacol 2022;54:407-16
- Joshi R, Medhi B, Prakash A, Chandy S, Ranjalkar J, Bright H R, Basker J, Govindraj L, Chugh P K, Tripathi C D, Badyal D K, Balakrishnan S, Jhaj R, Shukla A K, Atal S, Najmi A, Banerjee A, Kamat S, Tripathi R K, Shetty Y C, Parmar U, Rege N, Dikshit H, Mishra H, Roy S S, Chatterjee S, Hazra A, Bhattacharya M, Das D, Trivedi N, Shah P, Chauhan J, Desai C, Gandhi A M, Patel P P, Shah S, Sheth S, Raveendran R et al. Assessment of prescribing pattern of drugs and completeness of prescriptions as per the World Health Organization prescribing indicators in various Indian tertiary care centers: A multicentric study by Rational Use of Medicines Centers-Indian Council of Medical Research network under National Virtual Centre Clinical Pharmacology activity. Indian J Pharmacol 2022;54:321-8
- Kumar SCS, Raveendran R, Achari KMM. Rapid Preparative Isolation of Cleistanthin A from the Leaves of Cleistanthus Collinus Using Reverse-Phase Flash Chromatography. J Pharm Bioallied Sci. 2022; 14: 93–8.
- Puli S, Raveendran R. Anti-proliferative and Anti-migratory Activities of Diphyllin on Human Colorectal Cancer Cells. J Young Pharma. 2022; 14: 198-202
- Sagar P, Raveendran R. Cleistanthin B shows a potent cytotoxic activity against colorectal cancer cells. Asian J Pharmaceutical Clinical Research. 2022;15:94-8
- Raj GM, Raveendran R. Introduction to Basics of Pharmacology and Toxicology. Singapore: Springer; 2019
- Raveendran R, Gitanjali B, Manikandan S. A practical approach to PG dissertation. 2nd ed. Hyderabad : PharmaMed Press; 2012.
- Raveendran R. ExPharm Pro. New Delhi: Elsevier India; 2012
- Institute Body member, Standing Academic Committee member, Standing Finance Committee member, Standing Selection Committee member for AIIMS, Mangalagiri, AP from 2019 - till date.
- Liaison officer, OBC from 2008 - till date.
- Officer i/c Website - 2021- till date
- Officer i/c Animal house 2021 - till date