Dr. M. Jayanthi
Professor & Head
Medical Registration number:
MBBS, MD, DNB (Pharmacology)
Special Area of Interest:
Rational use of medicines, Pharmacogenomics
- Nakka T, Goenka L, Dubashi B, Kayal S, Mathaiyan J, Barathi D, Krishnamoorthy N, Thumaty DB, Dahagama S, Ganesan P. Phase II study of sodium valproate in combination with oral etoposide in platinum-resistant ovarian cancer. Med Oncol. 2022 Sep 29;39(12):233. doi: 10.1007/s12032-022-01833-6. PMID: 36175588; PM CID: PMC9522437.
- Tripathi SK, Mathaiyan J, Kayal S, Nachiappa Ganesh R. Identification of Differentially Expressed Mirna by Next Generation Sequencing in Locally Advanced Breast Cancer Patients of South Indian Origin. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2022 Jul 1;23(7):2255-2261. doi: 10.31557/APJCP. 2022.23.7.2255. PMID: 35901329.
- Meena, Dinesh K.; Mathaiyan, Jayanthi; and Gauthaman, Geevitha (2022) "WHO AWaRe strategy and antimicrobial stewardship to combat antimicrobial resistance: An Indian perspective," International Journal of Health and Allied Sciences: Vol. 11: Iss. 1, Article 7.
DOI: 10.55691/2278-344X.1008 Available at: https://rescon.jssuni.edu.in/ijhas/vol11/iss1/7
- Member Secretary of the Institute Ethics Committee (Human Studies), JIPMER – From October 2018 till date
- Member of PhD monitoring committee, Intramural research grant
- Committee, Printing Stationery committee
- Member of the JIPMER Research Advisory Committee and member of the Printing & amp; Stationery committee, Hospital Audit committee