Dr. Mamatha Gowda
Dr. Mamatha Gowda
Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Medical Registration number:
Wednesdays from 9am to 2pm
MBBS, MD OBG, MRCOG
Special Area of Interest:
Genetics and Fetal Medicine
Publication : 20
Publications First and corresponding author:
- Prenatal diagnosis of Idiopathic Infantile arterial calcification Brief Communication. Journal of Fetal Medicine. May 2016:1-4.
- Fetal Germinal Matrix Hemorrhage: Prenatal Diagnosis and Management. Journal of Fetal Medicine. December 2016, Volume 3, Issue 4, pp 171–174
- Locating the level and extent of Congenital high airway obstruction: Fluid in the airway tract as reference points. Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine. June 2017.
- Prenatal diagnosis of fetal right and left congenital ventricular aneurysms. Journal of Maternal-Fetal and Neonatal Medicine. https://doi.org/10.1080/14767058.2017.1342799
- Primary Hyperoxaluria type 1 with homozygosity for a double mutated AGXT allele in a 2 year old child. Indian Journal of Nephrology. Volume XX. 2017.
- Prenatal diagnosis of Myopericytoma: a benign tumor. Genetic Clinics: May 2016.
- Syringomyelia with VACTERL association- a rare anomaly. Pediatrics and Neonatology journal 2017.
- Fetal schizencephaly associated with complex cardiac and limb defects. Genetic clinics March 2018.
- Perspectives: Review article. Genetic testing in children. Indian Pediatrics 2013. Sep;50(9):823-7.
- Prenatal diagnosis of cloacal anomalies: an analysis of pattern of presentation with emphasis in males. Journal of Fetal Medicine 2018.
- Mamatha G, Bibekanand J, Bikash K N, Ketaki V G,Nishad P, Laxmi G. Prenatal diagnosis of Megacystis Microcolon Intestinal Hypoperistalsis: Visualisation of Microcolon. JOJ Case Stud. 2018; 7(4): 555717. DOI: 10.19080/JOJCS.2018.07.555717.
- Mamatha G, Reddy M, Thiagrajan M, Ramesh D and Prasad S. Fetal Aorto-pulmonary window associated with Uro-rectal malformation and common cloaca. Clinical Dysmorphology. March 2019(Ahead of print).
- Mamatha G, Sharma J, Thiagarajan M, Bharti D and Ramesh D. Cluster of three cases of Sirenomelia with similar phenotype. J. Fetal Med. (21st Mar 2019 first online). https://doi.org/10.1007/s40556-019-00192-z.
- Mamatha G, Shanthi P, Jacob S E, Thiagarajan M and Godipelli L. Role of autopsy in diagnosis and Genetic counselling of Congenital malformations: A Prospective analytical study. Journal of fetal medicine 2019.
- Prenatal grading of fetal congenital heart disease and its influence on decision making during pregnancy and postnatal period:A prospective study. The Journal of Maternal-Fetal & Neonatal Medicine. Aug 2020. DOI: 10.1080/14767058.2020.1814245.
- Distribution of Fetal Anomalies according to International Statistical Classification of Diseases 10th revision for congenital malformations and chromosomal defects: A descriptive study. Journal of Fetal Medicine. Jun 2021.
- Management of Isolated Fetal lymphangiomas following prenatal diagnosis: Case series. Feb 2021.
- Distal arthrogryposis type D in a South Indian family caused by novel deletion in ECEL1 gene. Clin dysmorphol. 2021 Apr 1;30(2):100-103. doi: 0.1097/MCD.0000000000000364.
Second and third author:
- Single nucleotide polymorphism- based noninvasive prenatal testing: Experience on India. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology of India. Jan 2018.
- Wilson Disease Presenting During Pregnancy: A Diagnostic And Therapeutic Dilemma. Obstetric Medicine 2017.
Deputy Warden Aschoff hostel
Fetal Medicine and Prenatal Genetics