Dr. Anish Keepanasseril
Dr. Anish Keepanasseril
Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Medical Registration number:
MBBS, MD, MICOG, MRCPI (OG), MSc (DL) Epidemiology (LSHTM)
Special Area of Interest:
Medical disorders in pregnancy: Cardiovascular, Renal and Immunological disorders in pregnancy, Placental syndrome- short-term and long-term effects: Preeclampsia, Fetal growth restriction and Abruptio placentae. Maternal Near Miss
Full List available at https://orcid.org/0000-0002-4881-0382 or https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/?term=anish%20keepanasseril
Latest 10 publications
- Gupta A, Murali A, Kumar R, Maurya DK, Keepanasseril A. Migration of Ventriculoperitoneal Shunt to Uterus In A Child: A Case Report. J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2021 Nov 26: S1083-3188(21)00343-0. doi: 10.1016/j.jpag.2021.11.004. Epub ahead of print. Impact factor: 1.814.
- Palepu PM, Anand K, Ghosh SK, Keepanasseril A. Factors associated with intrapartum cesarean section after a successful external cephalic version. J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med. 2021 Dec 9:1-5. doi: 10.1080/14767058.2021.2012652. Epub ahead of print. Impact factor: 2.398.
- Keepanasseril A, Pillai AA, Baghel J, Pande SN, Mondal N, Munuswamy H, Kundra P, D’Souza R. Alternatives to Low Molecular Weight Heparin for Anticoagulation in Pregnant Women with Mechanical Heart Valves in Middle-Income Countries: A Cohort Study. Global Heart. 2021; 16(1): 68. DOI: https://doi.org/10.5334/gh.1011. Impact factor: .862
- Ajith Ananthakrishna Pillai, Monica Thiyagarajan, Devendra Kishanlal Sharma, Bhagwati Prasad Pant, S. B. Keerti Priya & Anish Keepanasseril (2021): Maternal cardiovascular dysfunction in women with early onset preeclampsia: a cross-sectional study, The Journal of Maternal-Fetal & Neonatal Medicine, DOI: 10.1080/14767058.2021.1974834 Impact factor: 2.398.
- Suriya JY, Raj A, Pillai AA, Satheesh S, Plakkal N, Kundra P, Keepanasseril A. Ebstein's anomaly during pregnancy: experience from a tertiary care centre - A case series and review of literature. J Obstet Gynaecol. 2021 Aug 18:1-3. doi: 10.1080/01443615.2021.1932777.
- Sagili H, Krishnan N, Keepanasseril A, Priya S, Devaraj S. Uterine artery embolization for uterine arterio-venous malformation. Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol 2021; 2021 Jul;10(7):2902-4. Doi: https://dx.doi.org/10.18203/2320-1770.ijrcog20212691Impact factor: NA.
- Keepanasseril A, Singh S, Bharadwaj B. Postpartum Mental Health Status & Role Transition to Mother in Primigravid Women: A Cross-Sectional Study. J Reprod Infant Psychol. 2021 Aug 1:1-10. doi: 10.1080/02646838.2021.1952552. Impact factor: 2.481.
- Nayak, D., Karuppusamy, D., Maurya, D.K., Kar, S.S., Bharadwaj, B., Keepanasseril, A. (2021), Postpartum depression and its risk factors in women with a potentially life-threatening complication. Int J Gynecol Obstet. https://doi.org/10.1002/ijgo.13549Impact factor: 1.508.
- Kohat D, Keepanasseril A, Chinnakali P, Mondal N, Bhat BV. Neurodevelopmental Outcome of Preterm Newborns with Abnormal Umbilical Artery Doppler - A Prospective Cohort Study. Indian J Pediatr. 2021 Jun;88(6):555-561. doi: 10.1007/s12098-020-03547-x. Impact factor: 1.508.
- Ramesh D, Maurya DK, Gopalakrishnan MS, Pegu B, Ananthakrishnan R, Nair PP, Keepanasseril A. Diagnostic and Management Challenges of Intraventricular neurocysticercosis presenting in third trimester of pregnancy: A Case report”. Obstet Med Obstet Med. 2021 Mar;14(1):57-61. doi: 10.1177/1753495X20904895 Impact factor: NA
- Co-ordinator and Faculty of PDF course in Obstetric Medicine
- Member of Advisory committee for “Post graduate Diploma in Genetic Counselling”
- Member Board of Medical Experts for Brain death certification for the Organ transplantation.
- Academic Editor in
- PLOS ONE
- BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth