Original papers (Faculty):
1. Validity and Reliability of Tamil translated University of Washington Quality of Life Questionnaire for Head and Neck Malignancy Patients.
Sivaraman Ganesan, Mahalakshmy Thulasingam, Arun Alexander, Prashanth Pennumadu, Simon Rogers
Departments of ENT, Preventive and Social Medicine, and Surgical Oncology, JIPMER, and Faculty of Health & Social Care, Edge Hill University, UK
Original papers (Resident):
2. Evaluation of triage protocols based on highly sensitive troponin I in patients with suspected Acute coronary syndrome: a prospective observational validation study.
Jeyakumar Meyyappan, Vivekanandan S, Santhosh Satheesh, Vinay Pandit, Nandeesha H
Departments of Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Cardiology, and Biochemistry
3. Diagnostic Performance of Combined Three Phase Bone Scintigraphy and SPECT/CT in Non-traumatic Osteonecrosis in Comparison with MRI.
Mangu S Bharadwaj, V S Negi, Deepak Barathi, Madhusudhanan Ponnusamy
Departments of Nuclear Medicine, Clinical Immunology, and Radiodiagnosis
4. Clinico-demographic profile and treatment outcomes of triple negative breast cancer patients treated in a South Indian tertiary care centre.
Kiran Kumar Matta, Kayal Smita, Dubashi Biswajit, Ganesan Prasanth, K.M.Dhanraj, Gunaseelan Karunanithi, Pampa Ch Toi, Kadambari Dharanipragada
Departments of Medical Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Pathology, and Surgery
5. Demyelinating neuropathy in myotonic dystrophy: A case report.
J S Mohan Rao, Rajeswari Aghoram, Pradeep P Nair
Department of Neurology
6. NFNS Rasopathy (OMIM 601321)
Vijesh V S, D.K.S Subrahmanyam, Deepak Amalnath, Mukta Wyawahare