Research and Publication
Last Updated :22-Nov-2022
- Veerbhadra Radhakrishna; Krishna Kumar Govindarajan; Kumaravel Sambandan; Bibekanand Jindal; Bikash Kumar Naredi. Solitary functioning Kidney in children: Clinical implication. J Bras Nefrol. 2019;40:261-265.
- Govindrajan KK, Utagi M, Naredi BK, Jindal B, Sambandan K, Subramaniam D. High grade renal trauma due to blunt injury in children: do all require intervention? J Bras Nefrol. 2019;41:172-175
- Manoharan A, Krishnamurthy S, Sivamurukan P, Ananthakrishnan R, Jindal B. Screening for Renal and Urinary Tract Anomalies in Asymptomatic First Degree Relatives of Children with Congenital Anomalies of the Kidney and Urinary Tract (CAKUT). Indian J Pediatr. 2020 Sep;87(9):686-691.
- K S S, Pallam G, Mandal J, Jindal B, S Kumaravel. Use of fosfomycin combination therapy to treat multidrug-resistant urinary tract infection among paediatric surgical patients - a tertiary care centre experience. Access Microbiol. 2020 Sep 3;2(10): acmi 000163.
- Gharpure KV, Jindal B, Naredi BK, Krishnamurthy S, Dhanapathi H, Adithan S, Kumaravel S, Govindarajan KK. Calyx to Parenchymal Ratio (CPR): An unexplored tool and its utility in the follow-up of pyeloplasty. J Pediatr Urol. 2021 Apr;17(2):234.e1-234.e7.
- Veerabhadra,Radhakrishna, SambandanKumaravel, PS Priyamvada, Nandeesha Hanumanthappa, Bibekanand Jindal, Krishnakumar Govindarajan, Bikash Kumar Naredi, Ashok Rijhwani. Clinico-Biochemical Profile of Children with Congenital anomalies of the Kidney and Urinary tract. Kidney Diseases 2019 Feb;5(1):51-57.
- Rupesh Keshari, Krishnakumar Govindarajan, Medha Rajappa, Kumaravel Sambadan. Bibekanand Jindal, Bikash Kumar Naredi. Can urinary markers be used in the outcome assessment of pyeloplasty in children? African J Urology 2021; 27:115.
- Prathibha B Naik, Bibekanand Jindal, S Kumaravel, Dhanpathi Halnaik, Medha Rajappa, Bikash Kumar Naredi, KK Govindrajan. Utility of urinary biomarkers Neutrophil Gelatinase- Associated Lipocalin and Kidney Injury Molecule-1 as a marker for diagnosing the presence of renal scar in children with Vesicoureteral Reflux (VUR): A Cross Sectional Study. J of Indian Assoc of Pediatr Surg 2022; 27: 83-90
- Reddy SN, Nair NP, Tate JE, Thiyagarajan V, Giri S, Praharaj I, Mohan VR, Babji S, Gupte, MD, Arora R, Bidari S. Intussusception after Rotavirus Vaccine Introduction in India. New England Journal of Medicine. 2020 Nov 12;383(20):1932-40.
- Kumar,C.G.,Subramanian,S.,Shenoy,A.,ManiamR.,Dorairaj,P., Ramasubramaniam, P.,& Kumaravel, S. (2021). Epidemiology ofIntussusception Hospitalizations in Children Under 2 Years of Age Post Rotavirus Vaccine Introduction in Tamil Nadu and Puducherry,India. The Indian Journal of Pediatrics, 88(1),124-130.