Dept. of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology
- Serve the Living and the Dead.
- Altruistic medico-legal services for administration of the justice through pivoting Truth, Medicine and the Law.
- The JIPMER being a centre of excellence in the medical sciences in India, an Institute of National Importance under the JIPMER Act, 2008 – our prime goal is to create and achieve a country imbued with a scientific culture.
- To foster the medical education and research – Department of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology executes academic activities in pursuance of the Institute objectives.
- To demonstrate a highest standards of teaching and training to the Undergraduate, Postgraduate and paramedical students.
- To deliver altruistic medico-legal services.
- Interdisciplinary collaboration for mutual sharing of knowledge and services.
- Providing highest standard of referral services.