The College of Nursing offers the following courses:
- Sc. Nursing four years undergraduate degree course with an annual intake of 75 students. After completion of four year degree course, JIPMER offers one year optional internship programme which is equivalent to one year clinical experience. We also admit students for B.Sc. (N) course under Supernumerary quota from the state of J&K.
- Sc. Nursing started in College of Nursing on 2012 with an annual intake of 25 students with five students in each specialty that is Medical Surgical Nursing, Paediatric Nursing, Obstetrics & Gynecological Nursing, Community Health Nursing and Psychiatric Nursing.
- Post Basic Diploma in Nursing Programmes started on 2014 with an annual intake of 10 students in each specialty i.e. Critical Care Nursing, Cardio Thoracic Nursing, Operation Room Nursing, Oncology Nursing and Neonatal Nursing. A stipend is paid every month during the course of one year study period with free hostel accommodation for the Post Basic diploma in nursing students.
- The college of Nursing is conducting parents teachers meeting and General Body meeting regularly for the students.
- Tamil classes are also taken by volunteers of College of Nursing faculty members to teach the regional language (Tamil) for Nursing students
- The hostel administration is supervised by the faculty as Warden In-charge.