The faculty members are associated with many Thesis, Dissertations and Research Projects with various Departments in the Institute and details of those are given from the respective departments. The topics of the Thesis of the three Ph.D. candidates are
- Multivariate approach to multiple correlated outcomes in healthcare evidence synthesis.
- Multivariate approach to statistical modelling with multiple related outcomes in health care data
- Bayesian Network Model for the prognosis of head and neck cancer.
- Structural Equation Modelling.
- Disease burden estimation.