Academic & Research
- The Department is involved in the Undergraduate Teaching program (MBBS) by providing lectures and clinical teaching on essential topics in Anaesthesia to the fifth-semester students.
- The Department has the following future goals for academic activities:
- Starting of Postgraduate and Post-doctorate fellowship courses
- Development of Competency-based training programs for undergraduates and postgraduates with consolidated Entrustable Professional Activities.
- Provision of BLS/ACLS training
- Development of simulation pedagogy for teaching basic and advanced Anaesthesia related skills
Last Updated :28-Nov-2022
- Mission: To conduct innovative research in the field of Anaesthesia for improved patient care and better clinical practices in the future.