JIPMER seeks to be a model for health systems in India through innovations in education, patient-oriented research, population health and service excellence.
To develop compassionate, ethically sound health professionals and provide service of the highest order across the health care continuum, through
- Innovations in education that yield lifelong learners and leaders in health care.
- Original research in basic sciences and patient oriented discoveries.
- Encouraging creative young minds to reach their fullest potential.
- Clinical transformation across the organization that is patient centered, safe, effective, accountable and transparent.
- Emphasis on quality and value in all endeavours.
- Partnerships with organizations encompassing congruent ideals.
- Advocacy for community wellness and public health with a focus on socio-economic disparities.