1. Institutional Committee for Stem Cell Research & Therapy (IC-SCRT) meeting will be held yearly once/as and when the proposals are submitted.
2. Proposals can be submitted at any working day.
3. Circular will also be sent inviting proposals preceding the IC-SCRT meeting.
4. Proposal Submmision
a) Fresh proposal: 12 copies (Proforma can be downloaded from JIPMER website)
b) Resubmission: 3 copies
5. Annual report submission: 3 copies need to be submitted every year, including project completion report. (Proforma can be downloaded from JIPMER website).
6. IC-SCRT meeting: This will consider all the proposals
a) for extramural research grants
b) for clinical trials using stem cells
c) for pre-clinical studies using stem cells
7. Prior approval: Not required. The proposals involving stem cell research can be submitted directly to IC-SCRT.
8. Proposals approved by IC-SCRT should be submitted to IEC and IAEC for approval as required.
9. The composition of present ICSCRT committee is available at the JIPMER website.