Membership of the JIPMER Scientific Society is open in the following categories by paying a non-refundable membership fee as detailed below:
Regular member: Regular employees including faculty and teaching staff
The following personnel can join as Associate Members:
- Junior residents (postgraduates and non-postgraduates)
- Senior residents
- Nursing officers, and staff involved in teaching activities,
- PhD candidates, fellows, students, and interns
The membership fees along with the duly completed membership form can be handed over to
- Dr. Sivaraman G, Treasurer, JSS (Mr Suresh, Steno, Dept of ENT, Extn no 6191 )
- Alternatively, Online or cash transfer to SBI Jipmer account no. 10100031101 name JIPMER SCIENTIFIC SOCIETY, SBI JIPMER branch, IFSC SBIN0002238 MICR 605002006. Please send transaction details to this mail id-jsstreasurer[at]gmail[dot]comor jss[dot]treasurer[at]gmail[dot]com
The revised membership fees is as follows:
- Life membership : Rs 2,500/-
- Residents- Annual membership : Rs 500/-
- Initial cumulative payment for 3 years : Rs 1000/-
- All others - Annual membership : Rs 300/-
The annual membership fee shall be decided from time to time by the Executive Committee and valid for the academic year.
Non-payment of the subscription shall entail loss of rights of membership and office.
* Mandatory for all residents to become members
* Once fee is paid, a membership number and receipt will be issued.
* This number needs to be quoted while submitting the paper for presentation in JSS meeting.
* For presenting a paper in the JSS meeting, both the presenter and all co-authors should be members.
* For faculty, the Membership fees can be claimed under LRA.Download (100.09 KB)