- 1. Subraja K K, Dkhar S A SA, Priyadharsini R R, Ravindra B K BK, Shewade D G DG, Satheesh S S, Sridhar M G MG, Narayan S K SK, Adithan C C. Genetic polymorphisms of CYP2C19 influences the response to clopidogrel in ischemic heart disease patients in the South Indian Tamilian population. European journal of clinical pharmacology 2013;69 (3):415-22 PMID:22955794
- 2. Umamaheswaran Gurusamy G, Krishna Kumar Dhakchinamoorthi D, Kayathiri Dhandapani D, Rajan Subramanian S, Shewade Deepak Gopal DG, Dkhar Steven Aibor SA, Manjunath Sajjanavar S, Ushakiran Prayaga P, Reneega Gangadharan G, Ritushree Kukreti K, Adithan Chand. Inter and intra-ethnic differences in the distribution of the molecular variants of TPMT, UGT1A1 and MDR1 genes in the South Indian population. Molecular biology reports 2012;39 (5):6343-51 PMID:22318545
- 3. Devendran Anichavezhi A, Uppugunduri Chakradhara Rao Satyanarayana CR, Sundaram Rajan R, Shewade Deepak Gopal DG, Rajagopal Krishnamoorthy K, Chandrasekaran Adithan A. Relative Copy Number Variations of CYP2C19 in South Indian Population. Molecular biology international 2012;2012:643856 PMID:22792463
- 4. George Melvin M, Shewade Deepak Gopal , Kumar Saka Vinod SV, Adithan Chandrasekaran C. Effect of anti-tuberculosis therapy on polymorphic drug metabolizing enzyme CYP2C9 using phenytoin as a probe drug. Indian journal of pharmacology 44 (4):485-8 PMID:23087510
- 5. Kumar Dhakchinamoorthi Krishna DK, Shewade Deepak Gopal , Surendiran Adithan A, Adithan Chandrasekaran C. Genetic variation and haplotype structure of the gene Vitamin K epoxide reductase complex, subunit 1 in the Tamilian population. Journal of pharmacology & pharmacotherapeutics 2013;4 (1):53-8 PMID:23662025
- 6. Krishna Kumar Dhakchinamoorthi D, Shewade Deepak Gopal , Loriot Marie-Anne MA, Beaune Philippe P, Balachander Jayaraman J, Sai Chandran B V BV, Adithan Chandrasekaran C. Effect of CYP2C9, VKORC1, CYP4F2 and GGCX genetic variants on warfarin maintenance dose and explicating a new pharmacogenetic algorithm in South Indian population. European journal of clinical pharmacology 2013;PMID:24019055
Results: 1 to 6 of 6
Results: 1 to 6 of 6
- Parasuraman S, Zhen KM, Raveendran R. Retro-orbital blood sample collection in rats – a video article. PTB Reports. 2015;1:37-40
- Kodidela S, Pradhan SC, Dubashi B, Basu D. Influence of dihydrofolate reductase gene polymorphisms rs408626 (-317A>G) and rs442767 (-680C>A) on the outcome of methotrexate-based maintenance therapy in South Indian patients with acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Eur J Clin Pharmacol. 2015;71:1349-58.
- Jayanthi M. Assignments for Assistance and MCQs for Assessment Help Problem Learners Improve Academic Performance in Pharmacology- a pilot study. Indian J Appl Res 2015;5:52-3
- Raj GM, Priyadarshini R. Phosphodiesterase: what is in an enzyme? J Biomed Pharm Res 2015;4:20-31.
- Ronsard L, Raja R, Panwar V, Saini S, Mohankumar K, Sridharan S et al. Genetic and functional characterization of HIV-1 Vif on APOBEC3G degradation: First report of emergence of B/C recombinants from North India. Sci Rep. 2015;5:15438
- Priyadarshini R, Raj GM, Shewade DG. Chromatography-the essence of bioanalysis. EJBPS 2016;3(1):366-77.
- Sahoo FK. Enalapril and the VEGFA gene: Personalized medicine in hypertension therapy. Eur J Clin Pharmacol. 2016;72:125.
- Devendran A, Nampoothiri S, Shewade DG, Chatterjee S, Jayaraman B, Chandrasekharan A. Allele, genotype and haplotype structures of functional polymorphic variants in Endothelial nitric oxide synthase (eNOS), Angiotensinogen (ACE) and Aldosterone synthase (CYP11B2) genes in healthy pregnant women of Indian ethnicity. Journal of Reproduction & Infertility 2015;16:180-92
- R Priyadarshini, GM Raj, DG Shewade. Pathophysiological and pharmacological modulation of melatonergic system. Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol. 2015 Aug;4(4):632-39
- M Bai, S Selvarjan, SK Srinivasamurthy, TK Dutta, DG Shewade. Pattern of use of antibiotics in hospitalized patients in the medicine department of a tertiary care hospital. Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol. 2015;4(5):888-94
- NJ Shah, S Vinod Kumar, U Gurusamy, AK Annan Sudarsan, DG Shewade. Effect of ADRB2 (adrenergic receptor β 2) gene polymorphisms on the occurrence of asthma and on the response to nebulized salbutamol in South Indian patients with bronchial asthma. Journal of Asthma. 2015;52(8):755-62
- Parasuraman S, Raveendran R, Mueen Ahmed KK. Violation of publication ethics in manuscripts: Analysis and perspectives. J Pharmacol Pharmacother 2015;6:94-7
- Parasuraman S, Zhen KMing, Raveendran R. Retro-orbital sample collection in Rats – a video article. Pharmacol Toxicol Biomed Reports. 2015;1:37-40
- Raj GM, Priyadarshini R, Mathaiyan J. Drug patents and intellectual property rights. Eur J Clin Pharmacol. 2015;71:403-9
- Mathaiyan J, Jain T, Dubashi B, Reddy KS, Batmanabane G. Authors’ reply. J Pharmacol Pharmacother. 2015;6:182-3.
- Raj GM, Mathaiyan J. Carbimazole-induced dermatitis in Graves’ disease: Dose dependent. World J Pharm Res 2015;4: 1430-2
- Palaniappan M, Selvarajan S, George M, Subramaniyan G, Dkhar SA, Pillai AA et al. Pattern of Adverse Drug Reactions Reported with Cardiovascular Drugs in a Tertiary Care Teaching Hospital. J Clin Diagn Res. 2015;9:FC01-4.
- Umamaheswaran G, Praveen RG, Damodaran SE, Das AK, Adithan C. Influence of SLC22A1 rs622342 genetic polymorphism on metformin response in South Indian type 2 diabetes mellitus patients. Clin Exp Med. 2015;15:511-7
- Jose M, Mathaiyan J, Kattimani S, Adithan S, Chandrasekaran A. Role of CYP2C19 gene polymorphism in acute alcohol withdrawal treatment with loading dose of diazepam in a south Indian population. Eur J Clin Pharmacol. DOI 10.1007/s00228-016-2061-x.
- Surendiran A, Pradhan SC, Subrahmanyam DKS, Agrawal A, Umamaheswaran G, Rajan S et al. ABCB1 C3435T genetic polymorphism and response to glibenclamide therapy in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus. Int J Pharmacol Clin Sci. 2015;4:12-15.