Publications Faculties and residents of the department of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology, JIPMER are actively involved in research. Key areas of research are: Papers published in National/International peer Reviewed Journals:Added on 29, October 2013
- 1. Sonawane S S, Chaudhari V A, Mohite S C, Ghodke D G, Kharat R D, Sabale P R. Carbon Monoxide Poisoning in Burn - A Case Report.
- 2. Kharat R, Chaudhari V, Sonawane S, Sabale P, Mohite S. Early Detection of Snake Bite - A Case Report.
- 3. Chaudhari V, Mohite S, Sabale P, Kharat R, Sonawane S. Battered Baby Syndrome-A Case Report.
- 4. Dr. ChaudhariVA, Mohite SC . Original Paper- Current Trends In Sudden Natural Deaths.
- 5. Chaudhari V A, Mohite S C , Kharat R, Sabale P, Sonawane S, Phulpagar M. Novus Actus Interveniens - A Case Report.
- 6. Kadam S S.; Chaudhari V A . Review Paper- Domestic violence against woman: Past, present, future.
- 7. Baviskar Rutuja R RR, Amonkar Gayathri P GP, Chaudhary Vinod A VA, Balasubramanian Meenakshi M, Mohite Shailesh C SC, Puranik Gururaj V GV. Evolution of antiphospholipid antibody syndrome. The American journal of forensic medicine and pathology 2012;33 (4):303-4 PMID:22940920
- 8. Shaha Kusa Kumar KK, Joe A Edwin AE. Electrocution-related mortality: a retrospective review of 118 deaths in Coimbatore, India, between January 2002 and December 2006. Medicine, science, and the law 2010;50 (2):72-4 PMID:20593598
- 9. Shaha Kusa Kumar KK, Joe A Edwin AE. Electrocution-related mortality: a retrospective review of 118 deaths in Coimbatore, India, between January 2002 and December 2006. Medicine, science, and the law 2010;50 (2):72-4 PMID:20593598
- 10. Sanjay Sukumar, Udit B Das. Sudden Death Due to Pulmonary Embolism: Two Case Reports.
- 11. Das S, Basu D, Manigandan G. Necrotizing fasciitis – A Rare Fatal Outcome of Road Traffic Accident.
- 12. Sanjay Sukumar, Udit B Das. Sodium Dichromate Poisoning - A case report.
- 13. Das Siddhartha S, Kumar Virendra V. Avulsion injuries of the male external genitalia & rupture of the diaphragm following road traffic accident. Journal of forensic and legal medicine 2011;18 (8):380-2 PMID:22018171
- 14. Patra AP, Rayamane AP, Shaha KK, Kundargi PA, Mohanty MK, Das S. Practice of Illegal Abortion in India: With Reference to a Case Report.
- 15. Rayamane AP, Pradeepkumar MV, Patra AP, Chandrashekaraiaha CS, Kotabagi RB, Rajaram T. Mysterious Death of a Young Adult.
- 16. Ambika Prasad Patra, Kusa Kumar Shaha, Anand P. Rayamane. Review of 24 cases of Maternal Deaths from Amniotic-Fluid Embolism: in Correlation with Clinical and Histopathological Findings.
- 17. Kusa Kumar Shaha, Ambika Prasad Patra, Siddhartha Das. The Importance of Informed Consent in Medicine.
- 18. Patra Ambika Prasad AP, Bharadwaj Balaji B, Shaha Kusa Kumar KK, Das Siddhartha S, Rayamane Anand P AP, Tripathi Chandra Sekhara CS. Impulsive frotteurism: A case report. Medicine, science, and the law 2013;53 (4):235-8 PMID:23929674
- 19. Kusa Kumar Shaha, Ambika Prasad Patra, Siddhartha Das, Sanjay Sukumar, Manoj Kumar Mohanty. Awareness Of Risks, Hazards And Preventions In Autopsy Practice: A Review.
- 20. Das Siddhartha S, Patra Ambika Prasad AP, Shaha Kusa Kumar KK, Sistla Sarath Chandra SC, Jena Manoj Kumar MK. High-voltage suicidal electrocution with multiple exit wounds. The American journal of forensic medicine and pathology 2013;34 (1):34-7 PMID:23361081
- 21. Siddhartha Das, Mukta V, RakheeKar, Kusa Kumar Shaha, Ambika Prasad Patra, Ashok K. Das. Fatal Wasp Sting with Pre-Existing Undiagnosed Diabetes and Hypertension.
- 22. Basanta Kumar Behera, Saubhagya Kumar Jena, Manoj Kumar Mohanty, Kusa Kumar Shaha. Misuse of Red Cross Emblem among Health Care Professionals.