Anitha Nancy. T, Parkash Chand, Vishnu Bhat B, Sridhar MG, Ramachandra Rao K Assessment of DNA damage in babies treated with phototherapy for Neonatal jaundice. Curr Pediatr Res 2013; 17 (1): 17-19. Aravinthan S, Parkash Chand, Vishnu Bhat B, Sridhar M G, Ramachandra Rao. Evaluation of DNA damage in babies with Neural Tube Defects. Current Neurobiology 2012; 3 (2):...MoreAdded on 05, October 2013
- 1. Biochemistry. Publications in 2015.
- 2. Nambiar S, Viswanathan S, Zachariah B, Hanumanthappa N, Magadi SG. Oxidative stress in prehypertension: rationale for antioxidant clinical trials.
- 3. Nambiar Selvaraj S, Viswanathan Sathiyapriya S, Zachariah Bobby B, Hanumanthappa Nandeesha N, Agrawal Aparna A, Nadaradjan Rattina Dasse RD. Possible modulation of glycated protein levels in prehypertension by lipid peroxides. Clinical and experimental hypertension (New York, N.Y. : 1993) 2012;34 (7):517-22 PMID:22564110
- 4. Goswami Binita B, Rajappa Medha M, Chakraborty Baidarbhi B, Patra S K SK, Kumar Suresh S, Mallika V V. Comparison of the various lipid ratios and indices for risk assessment in patients of myocardial infarction. Clinical biochemistry 2012;45 (6):445-9 PMID:22318009
- 5. Chandrashekar Laxmisha L, Rajappa Medha M, Sundar Indhumathi I, Munisamy Malathi M, Ananthanarayanan P H PH, Thappa Devinder Mohan DM, Toi Pampa Ch PCh. Vascular endothelial growth factor levels in patients with chronic urticaria. Clinica chimica acta; international journal of clinical chemistry 2013;422:44-6 PMID:23570821
- 6. Chandrashekar Laxmisha L, Rajappa Medha M, Sundar Indhumathi I, Munisamy Malathi M, Ananthanarayanan P H PH, Thappa Devinder Mohan DM, Toi Pampa Ch PC. Platelet activation in chronic urticaria and its correlation with disease severity. Platelets 2013;PMID:23586442
- 7. Rajappa Medha M, Chandrashekar Laxmisha L, Sundar Indhumathi I, Munisamy Malathi M, Ananthanarayanan P H PH, Thappa Devinder Mohan DM, Toi Pampa Ch PCh. Platelet oxidative stress and systemic inflammation in chronic spontaneous urticaria. Clinical chemistry and laboratory medicine : CCLM / FESCC 2013;51 (9):1789-94 PMID:23612662
- 8. Nandeesha H H, Koner B C BC, Dorairajan L N LN. Altered insulin sensitivity, insulin secretion and lipid profile in non-diabetic prostate carcinoma. Acta physiologica Hungarica 2008;95 (1):97-105 PMID:18390002
- 9. Nandeesha Hanumanthappa H, Pavithran Purushothaman P, Madanmohan T T. Effect of antihypertensive therapy on serum lipids in newly diagnosed essential hypertensive men. Angiology 60 (2):217-20 PMID:18445617
- 10. Sathiyapriya V V, Selvaraj N N, Nandeesha H H, Bobby Z Z, Aparna A A, Pavithran P P. Association between protein bound sialic acid and high sensitivity C-reactive protein in prehypertension: a possible indication of underlying cardiovascular risk. Clinical and experimental hypertension (New York, N.Y. : 1993) 2008;30 (5):367-74 PMID:18633759
- 11. Pavithran Purushothaman P, Mithun Raj R, Jomal Mathew M, Nandeesha Hanumanthappa H. Heart rate variability in middle-aged men with new-onset hypertension. Annals of noninvasive electrocardiology : the official journal of the International Society for Holter and Noninvasive Electrocardiology, Inc 2008;13 (3):242-8 PMID:18713324
- 12. Pavithran P, Nandeesha H, Sathiyapriya V, Bobby Z, Madanmohan T.. Short-term heart variability and oxidative stress in newly diagnosed essential hypertension.
- 13. Pavithran Purushothaman P, Madanmohan Trakroo T, Nandeesha Hanumanthappa H. Sex differences in short-term heart rate variability in patients with newly diagnosed essential hypertension. Journal of clinical hypertension (Greenwich, Conn.) 2008;10 (12):904-10 PMID:19120716
- 14. Nandeesha Hanumanthappa H, Sathiyapriya Viswanathan V, Bobby Zachariah Z, Selvaraj Nambiar N, Pavithran Purushothaman P, Agrawal Aparna A. Atherogenic lipid risk factors in men classified as overweight and obese according to the preliminary WHO guidelines for Asians. Indian journal of physiology and pharmacology 52 (2):205-8 PMID:19130868
- 15. Bobby Z, Radhika MR, Nandeesha H, Balasubramanian A, Prerna S, Archana N, Thippeswamy DN.. Formulation of multiple choice questions as a revision exercise at the end of a teaching module in biochemistry.
- 16. Bobby Zachariah Z, Nandeesha H H, Sridhar M G MG, Koner Bidhan Chandra BC, Renuka P P, Setiya Sajita S, Kumaran S Senthil SS, Mawlong Alwan A. Formulation of questions followed by small group discussion: a learning method for medical students. The National medical journal of India 21 (5):261-2 PMID:19322945
- 17. Selvaraj N, Sathiyapriya V, Bobby Z, Nandeesha H, Aparna A. Elevated glutathione peroxidase in newly diagnosed hypertension: its relation to insulin resistance.
- 18. Rajappa M, Ikkruthi S, Nandeesha H, Satheesh S, Sundar I, Ananthanarayanan PH, Harichandrakumar KT. Relationship of raised serum total and protein bound sialic acid levels with hyperinsulinemia and indices of insulin sensitivity and insulin resistance in non-diabetic normotensive obese subjects.