1. Balachandra S Bhat, M Vadivelan.
2. Aswathy Jaya Sathyaseelan, Prashant Shankarrao Adole, Mukta Wyawahare, Rama Prakasha Saya.
Assessment of Serum Vaspin Levels among Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Patients with or without Acute Coronary Syndrome.JCDR;10:BC07.
3. AS Dabhi, M Vadivelan, Molly Mary Thabah.
Levosimendan: A new calcium sensitiser for inodilator therapy.
4. Rao SA, Kadhiravan T, Swaminathan RP, Mahadevan S.
Occupational exposure and tuberculosis among medical residents in a high-burden setting: an open-cohort study. The international journal of tuberculosis and lung disease : the official journal of the International Union against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease 2016;20 (9):1162-7 PMID:27510240
5. Suryanarayana BS, Raghu Ramulu RN, Hamide A.
Causes of liver disease and its outcome in HIV-infected individuals. Indian journal of gastroenterology : official journal of the Indian Society of Gastroenterology 2016;PMID:27435618
6. Vilvanathan S, Gurusamy U, Mukta V, Das AK, Chandrasekaran A.
Allele and genotype frequency of a genetic variant in ataxia telangiectasia mutated gene affecting glycemic response to metformin in South Indian population.Indian J Endocrinol Metab. 2014 Nov;18(6):850-4.doi: 10.4103/2230-8210.119944.
7. Ramani S, Parija SC, Mandal J, Hamide A, Bhat V.
Detection of chloroquine and artemisinin resistance molecular markers in Plasmodium falciparum: A hospital based study. Tropical parasitology 6 (1):69-77 PMID:26998436
8. Mukta V, Panicker LC, Sivamani K, Goel A, Basu D, Dhanapathi H.
Non-cirrhotic portal fibrosis at a tertiary care centre in South India. Trop Doct Online First, published on March 16, 2016 ,doi:10.1177/0049475516636982.
9. Prabhakaran N, Jaisankar T J, Hamide A, Malathi M, Kumari R, Thappa DM.
Effect of antiretroviral therapy on mucocutaneous manifestations among Human Immunodeficiency Virus-infected patients in a tertiary care centre in South India. Indian journal of sexually transmitted diseases 36 (2):166-73 PMID:26692610
10. Mukta V, Sivamani K, Panicker LC.
Non-cirrhotic portal fi brosis. Int J Adv Med Health Res 2014;1:45-51.
11. Srinivasan G, Wyawahare M, Mathen PG, Subrahmanyam DK.
Life-threatening bradyarrhythmia with oral phenytoin overdose. J Pharmacol Pharmacother 2015;6:179-81.
12. Shivanand Kattimani, Siddharth Sarkar, Balaji Bharadwaj, Subahani Shaik, Vikas Menon, Vadivelan Mehalingam.
Medical Comorbidities in Patients with Alcohol Dependence – Does Nicotine Matter?.
13. Mohan P, Hamide A.
Characteristic sign of a colonic submucosal lesion. BMJ (Clinical research ed.) 2015;351:h5181 PMID:26432599
14. Rajagopala Srinivas, Sagar Baburao Kanthamani Pramod, Thabah Molly Mary, Srinivas B H, Venkateswaran Ramanathan, Parameswaran Sreejith.
Pulmonary-renal syndromes: Experience from an Indian Intensive Care Unit. Indian journal of critical care medicine : peer-reviewed, official publication of Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine 2015;19 (6):316-25 PMID:26195857
15. Venkateswaran Ramanathan R, Hamide Abdoul A, Dorairajan Lalgudi Narayanan LN, Basu Debdatta D.
Reninoma: a rare cause of curable hypertension. BMJ case reports 2013;2013:PMID:23682080
16. Venkateswaran Ramanathan R, Gupta Ranjan R, Swaminathan Rathinam Palamalai RP.
Bruns nystagmus in cerebellopontine angle tumor. JAMA neurology 2013;70 (5):646-7 PMID:23552728
17. Subash Chandra Bose, Rakhee Kar, Suryanarayana Bettadpura Shamanna.
A Prospective Study of Adequacy of Anticoagulation with Fixed Dose Weight Adjusted Unfractionated Heparin in Patients with Deep Vein Thrombosis.
18. Hamide Abdoul, Shamanna Suryanarayana Bettadpura, Balaguru Sridhar , Subbian Murugavel .
Long-term outcome of HIV-infected patients treated at a tertiary care hospital in southern India. The National medical journal of India 27 (3):134-7 PMID:25668082
19. Karthikeyan B, Kadhiravan T, Deepanjali S, Swaminathan RP.
Case-mix, care processes, and outcomes in medically-ill patients receiving mechanical ventilation in a low-resource setting from southern India: a prospective clinical case series. PloS one 2015;10 (8):e0135336 PMID:26262995
20. LP Saikumar Doradla, M Vadivelan.
Non-invasive monitoring in the intensive care unit.
21. Kadhiravan T.
Designing randomised controlled trials in rheumatology – What, why, and how. Indian Journal of Rheumatology 2014;9(4):200-206.
22. Kadhiravan T.
Why do we need systematic reviews to inform healthcare decisions in the disaster context. Journal of evidence-based medicine 2015;8 (2):103-107 PMID:25955081
23. Vadivelan Mehalingam, Chellappan Anand, Suryanarayana B S.
The 'golden hour' in paraquat poisoning. Toxicology international 21 (3):339-40 PMID:25948981
24. Abyramy Balasundaram, Sonali Sarkar, Abdoul Hamide, Subitha Lakshminarayanan.
Socioepidemiologic Profile and Treatment Seeking Behaviour of HIV/AIDS Patients in a tertiary care hospital in South India.
25. Talikoti Prashanth , Bobby Zachariah , Hamide Abdoul .
Effect of supplementation of water-soluble vitamins on oxidative stress and blood pressure in prehypertensives. Clinical and experimental hypertension (New York, N.Y. : 1993) 2015;37 (1):15-8 PMID:25588130
Your feedback has been received.