I. EXTRAMURAL: 1. Identification of urinary biomarkers for diagnosis, prognosis and follow up of patients with SLE nephritis II. INTRAMURAL: 1. Molecular characterization of non classical HLA genes (HLA-G, HLA-E) and their contribution to disease susceptibility and severity in Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA). 2. Effect of genetic polymorphisms in...MoreAdded on 11, December 2013
- 1. Negi VS, Muralidharan N, Mehra S, Devaraju P, Mariaselvam CM, Gulati R, Salah S, Fortier C, Charron D, Krishnamoorthy R, Tamouza R.. IRF5rs2004640 single nucleotide polymorphism is associated with susceptibility to rheumatoid arthritis in South Indian Tamils.
- 2. Devaraju P, Reni BN, Gulati R, Mehra S, Negi VS.. Complement C1q and C2 polymorphisms are not risk factors for SLE in Indian Tamils.
- 3. Singh BK, Antony PT, Verma SK, Basu D, Negi VS.. Anaplastic large cell lymphoma in a patient with systemic onset juvenile arthritis: case report and review of literature.
- 4. Devaraju P, Gulati R, Singh BK, Mithun CB, Negi VS.. The CTLA4 +49 A/G (rs231775) polymorphism influences susceptibility to SLE in South Indian Tamils.
- 5. Devaraju P, Witte T, Schmidt R, Gulati R, Negi V.. Immunoglobulin-like transcripts 6 (ILT6) polymorphism influences the anti-Ro60/52 autoantibody status in south Indian SLE patients.
- 6. Christina Mary Mariaselvam, Martin Masayuki, Sofiane Salah, Hélène Teisserenc, Wahid Boukouaci, Dominique Charron, Krishnamoorthy Rajagopal, Ryad Tamouza, Vir Singh Negi.. Cytokine expression and cytokine-based T cell profiling in South Indian Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- 7. Naima Arji, Marc Busson, Ghali Iraqi, Jamal Eddine Bourkadi, Abdelaziz Benjouad, Abdellatif Bouayad, Christina Mariaselvam, Sofiane Salah, Catherine Fortier, Kahina Amokrane, François Marzais, Wahid Boukouaci, Rajagopal Krishnamoorthy, Dominique Charron, . Genetic diversity of TLR2, TLR4, and VDR loci and pulmonary tuberculosis in Moroccan patients.
- 8. Bayry Jagadeesh J, Negi Vir Singh VS, Kaveri Srini V SV. Intravenous immunoglobulin therapy in rheumatic diseases. Nature reviews. Rheumatology 2011;7 (6):349-59 PMID:21556030
- 9. D. Panneer, Paul T Antony and Vir S Negi. . Q222R polymorphism in dnase I gene is a risk factor for lupus nephritis in south Indian population.
- 10. Mithun CB, Paul T Antony, Christina M Mariaselvam, Vir Singh Negi. Clinical and immunogenetic characteristics of psoriatic arthritis: a single-center experience from South India.
Results: 1 to 10 of 10
Results: 1 to 10 of 10