For imparting scientific knowledge and communication skills to the patients, the following essential services are rendered to all the patients of JIPMER Hospital:
- Guidance and Help.
- Counselling to outpatients.
- Health Education and Motivation.
- Bedside counselling to inpatients.
- Family intervention and Rehabilitation for inpatients.
- Poor patient’s Chest fund for the procurement of life saving drugs and travelling expenses.
- Railway and Bus concession certificates to Orthopedically Handicapped/ blind/Mentally retarded/ Deaf &Dumb/ Non-infectious Leprosy/Thalassemia /TB and Lupus vulgaris/Cancer/Heart/Kidney/Hemophilic and Immune-compromised patients.
- Networking with State and Central Govt. organizations, NGOs and private donors.