The geographical area of JIPMER is nearly 197 acres, covered with Buildings, Garden and few grooves of forest. Each building has its own landscape for beautification and gardening. The greeneries are a source for peace of mind and recreation for the patients visiting JIPMER.
The following places are maintained by the Horticulture department:
- Garden block opposite to administrative building.
- Vesalius square.
- M.S Office garden
- Library garden
- Saraswathy statue and its surroundings
- Dhanvantari statue (Nursery)
- Main entrance
- Median area
- Lawn opposite to super specialty block and inside super specialty block
- Blackwell House
- Directors bungalow
- Regional cancer centre
- Nursing College and Nursing College Hostel
- Gandhi park
- Guest house I and II
- Community Hall
- Reception, Thinker statue and Phase 3.