Patient care services :
A well equipped pulmonary ward with facilities for various interventions,
- Diagnostic and therapeutic thoracocentesis.
- Pleural biopsy and Lung FNAC/Biopsy.
- Non-invasive ventilators
- Invasive ventilator.
- Sleep Lab.
- Chest sonography and guided procedures.
- Thoracoscopy using semi-rigid thoracoscope
- Pulmonary function Laboratory. a) Portable Spirometre. b) State of the art Spirometry and DLCo machine c) Skin testing for various allergens
- Pulmonary rehabilitation program.
- Designated Microscopic Centre (DMC) under Revised National Tuberculosis Control Programme (RNTCP).
Bronchoscopy and thoracoscopy services.
Fiber optic bronchoscope.
Video Bronchoscope (TBNA, TBLB).
Daily OPD service from Monday to Saturday (8:30AM-1:00 PM)
Respiratory allergy and Immunotherapy clinic on Friday afternoon 2:00PM
Pulmonary function testing on Tuesday 2:00PM.
Medical counseling for patients with chronic lung diseases (Tuberculosis, Asthma, Interstial lung diseases, occupational lung disease, Smoking cessation COPD, HIV and AIDS)
Chest Physiotherapy services for lung diseases are available.