- Bandana Senapati, Junior Occupational Therapist :
- The effectiveness of Play Activities and Functional Activities on Fine Motor Skills in Children with Spastic Diplegic Cerebral Palsy. Indian Journal of Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy. Jan-Mar 2017; 11(1): 85-9 ISSN P- 0973-5666 ISSN E- 0973-5674 doi: 10.5958/0973-5674.2017.00017.X
- CME on Hemophilia
To create awareness amongst Doctors and Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists about the musculo skeletal problems of Hemophilia, on the occasion of World Hemophilia Day, a CME entitled ‘Musculoskeletal problems in Hemophilia’ was organized by the Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, JIPMER and Hemophilia Society, Pondiccherry on 23rd April at JIPMER.
It was attended by Doctors involved in Hemophilia care and Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists (About 150 participants).
The CME was inaugurated by Chief Guest Dr. S. C. Parija, Director, JIPMER and Dr. J. Balachander Medical Superintendent, JIPMER, was the special guest at the inauguration.Dr. Vishnu Bhat, Dean (Research) was the guest of honor. Dr. Jagdish Menon, Organising chairman, Professor and Head of Orthopaedics/ PMR welcomed the delegates and Dr. P. Nalini, President, Hemophilia Society gave brief introduction of hemophilia.
Dr. T. K. Dutta- Professor of Medicine, Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute (Ex-Senior Prof. of Medicine JIPMER) gave insight on clinical manifestations of hemophilia focusing on musculoskeletal problems. Mrs. Pamela Narayan, Physiotherapist having vast experience in Hemophilia care from Hyderabad described ‘Hemophilia Rehabilitation’, Dr. Prasanna TY, PG student in Orthopaedics (JIPMER) explained about JIPMER experience on hemophilia, Dr. Ramesh Kannan- Neurologist, Sri. Venkateswara Medical College and Research Institute, who himself is suffering from hemophilia enlightened the audience by sharing his personal experience in dealing with the disease. will be the speakers at CME. The CME session was chaired by Dr. D. K. Patro, Senior Professor of Orthopedics, JIPMER.
The CME ended with valedictory address by Dr. Menon, which was followed by lunch.
- Physiotherapy Section
Mr. J Mohanakrishnan, Junior Physiotherapist was invited speaker for 54th Annual national Conference of IAP, Shirdi on 19-02-2016.
Mrs. R. Salaja, Junior Physiotherapist participated as panelist on 8th March, 2016 in Women’s Day (Breast Cancer) program as part of JIPMER Health Education Initiative.
Mr. V. Kaleeswaran, Senior Physiotherapist participated as panelist on 12th April, 2016 in "Low back ache and arthritis" as part of JIPMER Health Education Initiative.
Mr. J. Mohanakrishnan, Junior Physiotherapist participated as panelist on 10th May, 2016 in "Psychological Well being: Managing stress and Enhancing coping skills" as part of JIPMER Health Education Initiative.
- Occupational Therapy Section
Mr.S.SATHISH KUMAR Senior Occupational Therapist / In charge Occupational Therapy Section, Department of Orthopaedics/P.M.R ,JIPMER received best “CONCEPT POSTER” Award for the CME on “HEALTHY AGEING” held at Sri Manukula Vinayagar Medical College and Hospital at Kalitheerthalkuppam, Madagadipet , Puducherry on 21st October2016. The Poster was titled as “Occupational Therapy Perspective in Healthy Ageing” adjudged the best Concept poster award and was awarded the 1 st prize.
- Mr. M Ramakrishnan, Junior Occupational Therapist : Attended the International Postgraduate Roundtable and Research Forum cum Summer School (IPRRFSS) 2016, Hong Kong, 1st to 5th July 2016 at The Education University of Hong Kong. And also invited to accept Souvenir during Opening Ceremony to acknowledge my participation
- Prosthetics Section
Mr.Anand Padmanabhan, Prosthetist participated as panelist on 23rd August, 2016 in "“Hands that donate, Donate hands" as part of JIPMER Health Education Initiative.
- Publication by J. Mohanakrishnan, Banumathy Mohanakrishnan, R. Salaja, Junior Physiotherapists
Mohanakrishnan J, Mohanakrishnan B,Salaja R, Balaji GG. Sphygmomanometer as biofeedback in acute anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction rehabilitation: A cost-effective technique. Int J Clin Exp Physiol 2016;3:100-4.
- Publication by AS Jebraj Fletcher - Junior Physiotherapist
Tilak M, Isaac SA, Fletcher J, Vasanthan LT, Subbaiah RS, Babu A, Bhide R, Tharion G.Mirror therapy and Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve stimulation for Management of Phantom Limb Pain in Amputees - A Single Blinded Randomized Controlled Trial. Physiother Res Int. 2016 Jun; 21 (2): 109-15. doi:10.1002/pri.1626. Epub 2015 Apr 1. PMID: 25832306
Publication by J. Mohanakrishnan, Banumathy Mohanakrishnan, Junior Physiotherapists
Mohanakrishnan, J., & Mohanakrishnan, B. Diabetes & Shoulder Adhesive Capsulitis. International Journal of Physiotherapy, (2016) 3(4), 420-424.ISSN: 2348 - 8336
- Mr.J. Mohanakrishnan, Junior Physiotherapist
Successfully completed Ph. D in Physiotherapy from Ramakrishna Mission University,Coimbatore Campus in August 2016
CME on PMR
The Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation , Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical education and Research (JIPMER) organized one day continuing medical education (CME) programme entitled ‘PMR – Disability and Beyond’ at SSB Auditorium, JIPMER on Sunday, 15 February 2015. It was mainly aimed to increase the awareness of PMR and its services, among the faculty and students of JIPMER.
The CME was inaugurated by the Chief Guest Dr.J. Balachandar , Acting Director and Medical Superintendent, JIPMER and Special Guest Prof. George Tharion, Head of PMR Department, CMC Vellore and presided by the Organising Chairman Dr.Jagdish Menon, Prof & Head Department of Orthopaedics/PMR, and the Organising Secretary Dr.Navin Kumar, Assistant Professor Department of PMR, JIPMER. Dr.GeorgeTharion, Professor & Head of PMR, CMC Vellore and Dr.Prashanth H Chalagiri, Assistant Professor, Department of PMR, CMC Vellore were the invited external speakers.
The delegates were welcomed by Dr. Jagdish Menon, which was followed by the Chief Guest Dr. J. Balachander’s Inaugural address. Dr. George Tharion, special Guest delivered a keynote address on “INTRODUCTION TO PMR”. The inaugural function ended with Vote of Thanks by Dr. Navin Kumar. It was followed by tea with snacks.
“Role of physiotherapy and occupational therapy in Rehabilitation” was explained by Mr. J. Mohanakrishnan, Junior Physiotherapist and Mrs. Jose Mary Sangeetha, Junior Occupational Therapist respectively. Dr. George Tharion deliberated on “Spinal Cord Injury Rehabilitation” and gave an interesting insight into his ongoing research on Stem cells in SCI rat models. Dr. Prashanth H Chalageri presented a talk on “Paediatric Rehabilitation”. The session was chaired by Dr. D.K.Patro, Senior Professor of Orthopaedics, JIPMER. This was followed by lunch.
After lunch, Dr. Mithun CB, Assistant Professor, Immunology and Professor Sunil Narayan, Head of Neurology both from JIPMER respectively deliberated on “Rheumatology & Rehabilitation” and “Neurological Rehabilitation” respectively. “Role of Prosthetics & Orthotics in Rehabilitation” and ”Ergonomics for Professional” were explained by Mr. K.Mathivanan, Prosthetist and Mr. S.Sathish kumar, Senior Occupational Therapist respectively. The session was chaired by Dr. Jagdish Menon. This was followed by high tea.
In the last session, Burns & Wound Rehabiltation” and “Cancer Rehabilitation” were presented respectively by Dr. Ravi Chittoria, Additional Professor and Head, Plastic Surgery, JIPMER and Dr. Smita Kayal, Assistant Professor, Medical Oncology, JIPMER. Dr. Zachariah T. Zachariah, SR, PMR and Dr. Navin Kumar respectively explained about “Geriatric Rehabilitation” and “Disability Evaluation”. The session was chaired by Dr. Mithun CB.
A quiz was also conducted by the Organising Joint Secretary Dr.Zachariah.T.Zachariah, Senior Resident, Department of PMR, for the interns and final year medical students for which cash prizes were given to the 5 winners. More than 100 delegates, which included Final year students, interns, residents of various departments and paramedical staff participated in the CME. The CME ended with “Valedictory address” by Dr. Navin Kumar
Mr. V. Kaleeswaran, Senior Physiotherapist participated as panelist on 27th October, 2015 in World stroke day program as part of JIPMER Health Education Initiative.
Mrs. Banumathy M, Junior Physiotherapist was invited speaker for Breast Cancer Rehabilitation, at SVMC, Ariyur, Puducherry on 12-06-2015.
Mr. J. Mohanakrishnan, Junior Physiotherapist-
- Delivered a talk show on ‘Yoga and fitness’ at All India Radio, Puducherry from 1st to 4th January 2015
- Presented paper entitled “Yoga in Musculoskeletal disorders” at SVMCH, Ariyur, Puducherry in Jan 2015.-
- Presented paper entitled “Yoga and diabetes” in the International Yoga Festival at Puducherry Jan 2015
- Presented paper entitled “Shoulder Rehab Updates” in ACPT, Chennai in Feb 2015.
- Presented paper entitled “Role of Physiotherapy in Rehabilitation’ in an One day CME entitled ‘PMR – Disability and Beyond’ on 15th February 2015 organised by Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at JIPMER
- Presented paper entitled “Yoga for Diabetes” at East Coast Hospitals, Puducherry in Mar 2015.
- He was invited speakers for Updates in Shoulder Rehabilitation-One day CME, Govt college of Physiotherapy, Trichy on 12-04-2015, was invited for Live Talk on All India Radio (AIR), Puducherry on 21-04-2015, was invited speaker for International Yoga Day, MGRM, Puducherry on 26-06-2015, was invited speaker for Bangalore Physiotherapy Network(BPN) Annual Conference on 30-08-2015, was Guest Speaker for Physiotherapy in spinal cord injuries, Govt college of Physiotherapy, Trichy 0n 18-10-2015, was Guest Speaker for Orientation on Manual therapy, Ariyur, Puducherry on 07-11-2015
Occupational Therapy Section
- Mr. S.Sathishkumar, Senior Occupational Therapist
Delivered a talk on ‘Ergonomics for Professional’ in an One day CME entitled ‘PMR – Disability and Beyond’ on 15th February 2015 organised by Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at JIPMER
Presented a paper on 16/3/2015 titled “Feeding Infants with Craniofacial Malformations-A Challenge to the Mother - An Occupational Therapists Perspective" in the Cleft Lip & Palate Awareness Week Celebrations by Department of Plastic Surgery from 12/3/2015 to 18/3/2015
He was a resource person delivered a lecture with PPT/Practical demonstration to the employees of Integra Software services ,Pondicherry towards Health Awareness Campaign conducted by Preventive and Social Medicine Dept., JIPMER under the Topic “Health Workplace Initiative Application of Ergonomics in Software Industry” on 23rd Sept 2015
- Mrs. Bandana Senapati, Junior Occupational Therapist
Presented poster on 'Early identification and intervention in Autism : Its never too late' in one day CME entitled "PMR - Disability & Beyond" organised by Department of PMR at JIPMER on 15/02/2015
- WORLD OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY DAY 2015
The Occupational Therapy Section of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation of JIPMER celebrated ‘World Occupational Therapy Day’ 2015 on 27th October 2015.
On this occasion, the Director of JIPMER., Prof. S. C. Parija, released a video emphasizing the importance of Occupational Therapy for public display.
The link of video: http://jipmer.edu.in/Video/World_OT_Day_2015.mp4
- Mr. Ramakrishnan Junior Occupational Therapist : Attended the 50th Anniversary Convention " Celebrating Occupation, Celebrating Life" OT conference held on the 25th to 27th November 2015 at the Alphaland Southgate Tower Makati City, Philippines conducted by PAOT (Pjilippine Academy of Occupational Therapists)
- Mr.K Mathivanan, Prosthetist
Delivered a talk on ‘Role of Prosthetics and Orthotics in Rehabilitation’ in an One day CME entitled ‘PMR – Disability and Beyond’ on 15th February 2015 organised by Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at JIPMER
Publications by Mr. S. SathishKumar, Senior Occupational Therapist
- Occupational Therapy Perspective in Wound care management in Geriatrics persons in International Journal for Medical and Health Research, Issue 5, Vol-1. Dec 2015,p 40-42 ISSN: 2454-9142
- Occupational Therapy Perspective in Wound Care Management” in Journal of Medicine Science and Research Issue 12, Vol 3, p9582-9583, Dec 2015
Publications by Ms. JB Sujatha., Junior Occupational Therapist
- Therapeutic intervention as a precursor to inclusion of children with disabilities: Role and scope of Occupational Therapy in ‘Inclusion of children with disabilities: Challenges and Concerns’ ISBN publications by Deptt of Home Science, GRI, Gandhigram (T.N.)
- (Co-author) Feeding and Nutritional challenges in children with disabilities in ‘Inclusion of children with disabilities: Challenges and Concerns’ ISBN publications by Deptt of Home Science, GRI, Gandhigram (T.N.)
Publications by Mr. Ramakrishnan M., Junior Occupational Therapist
- The effectiveness of stress management techniques on alcoholic patients Indian Journal of Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy. 2015 July-Sep; 9 (3): 7-12 doi: 10.5958/0973-5674.2015.00086.6
- The study of improving prewriting skills through simplified teaching techniques for mild mental retardation (Intellectual Disability). Indian Journal of Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy. 2015 July-Sep; 9 (3): 63-66 doi:10.5958/0973-5674.2015.00097.0
Publication by AS Jebraj Fletcher - Junior Physiotherapist
Senthivel kumar T, Magimairaj H, Fletcher J, Tharion G, George J. Comparison of body weight- supported treadmill training versus body weight- supported overground training in people with incomplete tetraplegia: a pilot randomized trial. J.Clin Rehabil.2015 Jan;29 (1):42-9. doi:10.1177/0269215514538068. Epub 2014 Jun 25. PMID:24965958
Dr. Navin Kumar, Assist Prof, PMR
- Presented JSS lead talk on “Disability Assessment – New guidelines & Protocols” at the monthly meeting of JSS at JIPMER SSB Conference Hall on 03rd January 2014.
- Presented a talk on “Prosthetics and Orthotics” on 12th January 2014 in the PG Instructional Orthopedics Course organized by Deptt of Orthopedics, JIPMER at Jipmer Academic Centre.
- Presented a lecture on “SCI Rehab” on 26th January 2014 in the IAPMRCON 2014 42nd Annual National Conference of IAPMR organized by TN chapter at IIT Madras Campus from 24th – 26th January 2014.
International Society of Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine (ISPRM)
A Physical therapy protocol developed by Physiotherapy Section for “POST MASTECTOMY IN BREAST CANCER SURGERY” was framed and is being followed since Mar 2014.
Mr. V. Kaleeswaran, Senior Physiotherapist
Provided Physiotherapy services for screening cum Health camp on 04-04-2014
Mrs. Bhanumathy Mohankrishnan, Junior Physiotherapist
Delivered an introductory speech on the awareness of physical therapy and its role in Hypertension on the event of “World Hypertension day’ on 22-05-2014
J. Mohanakrishnan, Junior Physiotherapist-
- Delivered a lecture on “Recent manipulative technique updates for cervical Radiculopthy” on January 2014 at Sri Venketeswara college of Physiotherapy.
- Delivered a live talk show on Rainbow FM on February 2014.
- Delivered a lecture on “Current Updates in Knee Rehabilitation” on invitation by ‘State Government of Tamilnadu Textile Ministry’
- Presented paper entitled “Accelerated TKR Protocols” and “VMO and its challenges” at Ortho One Hospital, Coimbatore in Jun 2014.
- Presented paper entitled “Research for Physiotherapists” held at SRM college of Physiotherapy, Chennai in Dec 2014
- Presented paper entitled “Scapular Screening in over head shoulder injuries” at Health education conference in Physical
Education College, Thiruppattur in Dec 2014
Presented paper entitled “Physiotherapy and beyond” at Nandha college of Physiotherapy, Erode in Dec 2014
Mrs.R.Salaja, Junior Physiotherapist
- Presented a talk on the “Importance of Physical Exerceises and aerobics” in the workshop on “Holistic Health Care for Women with Breast Cancer” at JIPMER in July 2014.
- Presented a talk on “Reducing the Possible risk of Breast Cancer- role of Physiotherapy” in well Women workshop organized by MSSW, JIPMER, Puducherry on 21-08-2014.
Occupational Therapy section
The Occupational Therapy section of PMR Department celebrated ‘World Occupational Therapy Day’ on 27th October, 2014 as a part of JIPMER Golden Jubilee Celebrations. In this context, a Counselling and guidance camp for persons with Disabilities was organized 0n 01st November 2014 by the Occupational Therapy Section of PMR Department in collaboration with Department of Preventive and Social Medicine (PSM) at Jawaharlal Institute Rural Health Centre (JIRHC), Ramnathapuram along with the help of Department of Psychiatry. A total of 39 cases with disabilities, psychiatric disorders and musculoskeletal problems attended the camp and availed the benefits of services provided at the camp.
Mr. S Sathish Kumar, Senior Occupational Therapist
- Delivered a lecture and demonstrated on topic “Ergonomics” on 10-04-2014 and 11-04-2014 in an Awareness Campaign as resource person along with Preventive Social Medicine Department at Integra Software Limited for the Industrial workers/Employees.
- Presented poster entitled ‘Occupational Therapy Role in Breast Cancer Rehabilitation’ in Well Women Workshop organised by Medico Social Services Wing as part of “Staff Wellness Programme” on 21-08-2014 at SSB Auditorium, JIPMER, Puducherry.
J.B. Sujatha, Junior Occupational Therapist
Presented a paper titled “Setting SMART goals in the management of Cerebral palsy” at 3rd RECOUP International Conference in cerebral palsy in RECOUP hospital, Bangalore on 26th January 2014.
S.X. Herald Felix Xavier, Prosthetic Craftsman
Presented a poster titled 'Effectiveness of lateral wedge insole in pain reduction and function improvement in Medial Tibio-Femoral OA knee' at the 21st National conference of OPAI (3 days from 14th February 2014 to 16th February 2014), Chennai Trade Centre, Chennai.
Dr. Navin Kumar, Assist Prof, PMR
- Presented a lecture on “Physiatrist’s perspectives on fitness in amputees” at CME organized by Physiotherapy section of PMR Deptt on 8-9-2013 on the occasion of world Physiotherapy Day.
- Presented a “Demonstration on Pressure garments and Splints in wound management” on 13th October 2013 at ‘WOUNDCARECON – 2013’ 2nd International & 7th National Conference of The Society for Wound Care and Research (SWCR), organised by Dept of Plastic Surgery, JIPMER at JIPMER Auditorium from 11th – 13th October 2013.
- A Physical therapy protocol developed by Physiotherapy Section for “ANTERIOR CRUCIATE LIGAMENT REPAIR” was framed and is being followed since Feb 2013.
- Physiotherapy section celebrated the “WORLD PHYSICAL THERAPY DAY” by organizing a one day CME program on 8th September 2013. The function was presided by Dr. T. S. Ravikumar, Director as the Chief Guest.
The theme for the year was “Fit for Future.” Senior faculties from Endocrinology, Radiotherapy, Neurosurgery, CTVS, Obstetrics and Gynecology and Orthopaedics Departments of JIPMER gave presentations with focus on fitness in relation to rehab. Faculty from PMR department and Physical Therapists from Physiotherapy sections, External Eminent Speakers from the field of physiotherapy also updated the current trends and practices in fitness. Over 100 students and practicing Physiotherapists across many parts of South India attended the CME.
Bhanumathy Mohanakrishnan, Junior Physiotherapist
- Presented a paper tilted on “Cardio Respiratory Fitness” on 8th September 2013 in one day CME on the event of “World Physiotherapy Day “, at JIPMER, Puducherry.
- Presented a paper titled “Pertubation exercises as a suitable alternative in conservative ACL rehab” in STRIDE’13 International Physiotherapy conference Saveetha college of Physiotherapy, Chennai.
- Presented a lecture on “Bankart repair Rehab protocol” at ‘Shoulder Course’ organized by Ortho One, Coimbatore in the 3rd Indo-US conference for Shoulder Rehab on July 2013.
J. Mohanakrishnan, Junior Physiotherapist
- Presented a talk show on “Physical Therapy Awareness” in ALL INDIA RADIO (AIR), Puducherry in January 2013.
- Presented a lecture on “Bankart repair Rehab protocol” at ‘Shoulder Course’ organized by Ortho One, Coimbatore in the 3rd Indo-US conference for Shoulder Rehab in July 2013
- Presented a paper on “Traditional Methods of Fitness” in the CME in one day CME programme on the event of “World Physiotherapy Day“, at JIPMER, Puducherry on 8th September 2013.
R. Salaja, Junior Physiotherapist
- Presented a paper titled “An observation study on the pattern of mobility loss n shoulder in patients following mastectomy” in one day CME programme on the event of World Physiotherapy day on 8th September 2013
- Won first prize for presenting a paper titled “An observation study on the pattern of mobility loss n shoulder in patients following mastectomy” in Stride’13 – International conference for Physiotherapists at Saveetha college of Physiotherapy, Chennai on 19th October 2013.
Occupational Therapy section
Disability Day Awareness Programme was organized in Occupational Therapy section on World Disability Day on 3rd December 2013. The function was presided over by Dr Mahadevan, Dean, JIPMER, as the Chief Guest and Dr. P. Nalini, Former Director Professor of Paediatrics JIPMER as guest speaker. Dr. D.K. Patro Senior Professor of Orthopaedics, Dr. Navin Kumar, Assistant Professor of PMR, Mr. Sathish Kumar, Senior Occupational Therapist, staff of Occupational Therapy Department and PMR along with patients and their relatives were also present. Handouts regarding Disability awareness were distributed among the patients and their relatives in Tamil and English.
S. Sathishkumar, Senior Occupational Therapist
Won third prize for presenting a poster presentation with the Title “OCCUPATIONAL THERAPISTS PERSPECTIVE IN WOUND CARE MANAGEMENT” in 2nd International and 7th National Annual Conference of SWCR “Wound Care Con 2013” on 11th to 13th October 2013 at JIPMER, Pondicherry.
JB Sujatha, Junior Occupational Therapist
Delivered a guest lecture on “Role of Occupational therapy in wound management in CME on wound update in Dept of Plastic Surgery , JIPMER, Puducherry on 06-02-2013
Jose Mary Sangeetha X, Junior Occupational therapist
Attended CME Delivered lecture as a Resource person on “Fall Prevention in Geriatrics” in a CME organized by NIEPMD, Puducherry on 26-09-2012.
K Mathivanan, Prosthetist
Delivered lecture on “Role of Prosthetic Management” in the wound update CME conducted by the Dept of Platic Surgery, JIPMER in Feb 2013 and also chaired a session
Publications by J. Mohanakrishnan, Banumathy Mohanakrishnan, R. Salaja, Junior Physiotherapists
- J.Mohanakrishnan, Bhanumathy Mohanakrishnan, R.Salaja, Sandeep, Closed Kinetic Chain Exercise - Apatient administered technique to restore normal Arthrokinematics in Shoulder adhesive capssulitis, International Journal of Pharma and Bio Sciences (2013),ISSN 0975-6299
- Bhanumathy Mohanakrishnan, J.Mohanakrishnan, R.Salaja Pertubation exercise as a suitable alternative for Comprehensive Exercise Protocol in Conservative Anterior Cruciate Ligament Rehabilitation- Single case study, International Journal of Pharma and Bio Sciences (2013),ISSN 0975-6299
- R Salaja, Bhanumathy Mohanakrishnan, J. Mohanakrishnan. An Observational Study on the Pattern of Mobility Loss in shoulder following Modified radical Mastectomy and Radiotherapy, International Journal of Pharma and Bio sciences (2013). ISSN 0975-6299
Publication by J. Mohanakrishnan, Junior Physiotherapist
Kousik R, J Mohanakrishnan, J. Maniraman, D.Suriyanarayanahari, Early Hyperextension=A key to prevent Anterior knee pain in post total knee replacement individuals., International Journal of Pharma and Bio sciences (2013). ISSN 0975-6299