- Research is carried out mainly as Dissertation for MS
- Collaborative Research with other departments of basic and clinical sciences is undertaken
- Faculty also undertake independent research projects
- HRRC (Human Reproduction Research Centre) is established in the department in the year 1982 undertakes various Projects of ICMR
- Research output 2011-2015 is shown below
The current research Projects are as follows:
Name of the PG student in Obst&Gynae.
Dr. Monica T
Prenatal grading of CHD and its influence on decision making during pregnancy & postnatal period
Dr.Ashika K M
Evaluation of Rfix of endometrial malignancy (REM) system in predicting the risk of endometrial malignancy
Efficacy of oral tramadol for reducing pain associated with outpatient diagnostic hysteroscopy
Correlation of grade, myometrial invasion and LVSI with lymphnode metabasis in early endometrial cancer
Factors predicting maternal outcome in pregnancy specific liver disease – descriptive study
July 2016 batch
- 1. Correlation of HPV DNA and p16/ ki67 expression in women with cervical dysplasia - Dr Anupama Sekhar
- Cardiovascular complications and pregnancy outcome in women with Congenital Heart Disease(CHD) : Cohort Study - Dr Ashwini R
- Distribution of fetal anomalies according to ICD 10 classification for fetal anomalies and chromosomal defects: Adescriptive study - Dr Godipelli Laxmi
- Maternal and fetal outcomes in women with triad of diabetes, hypertension and hypothyroidism - Dr Deepthi
- Cardiovascular complications and pregnancy outcome in women with rheumatic heart disease:Cohort Study - Dr Jyoti Baghel
- Robson ten group classification system( RTGCS) of caesarean sections and association of severe acute maternal morbidity (SAMM) : A Cross Sectional Study - Dr Kanmani
- Clinico-investigative profile of fertile and infertile women with hirsutism: Cross sectional analytical study - Dr Monica Reddy
- The effect of laparoscopic cystectomy on ovarian reserve: prospective clinical study - Dr Sireesha
- Fetal anatomical survey by extended examination with transvaginal sonography and color doppler during first trimester aneuploidy screen. - Dr Sushanthi
- Comparison of RMI versus ROMA in early detection of ovarian malignancy. - Dr Sandhya
- Induction of labour with Foley's catheter in women with previous one caeserean section with unfavourable cervix. - Dr Ramya
Jan 2017 batch
Dr Sharda-Ectopic pregnancy clinical profile and outcome in a tertiary care centre.
Dr Neethu-Comparison of unidirectional and bidirectional barbed suture in vaginal cuff closure during total laparoscopic hysterectomy-A Randomized Controlled Trial.
Dr Shameena- Comparison of blood loss between hydrodissection and conventional dissection in vaginal surgery for pelvic organ prolapse- A Randomized Controlled Trial.
Dr Vinodhini-Selected microbial profile of the lower genital tract of women with endometrial cancer, hyperplasia and benign gynaecological disease- A cross sectional study.
Dr Madhuri MS- The effect of endometrial scratching on pregnancy rate after failed intrauterine insemination- A Randomized Controlled Trial.
Dr Madhuri K- Extra amniotic saline instillation versus combination of oral mifepristone and vaginal misoprostol for 2nd trimester of pregnancy in women with previous one Caesarean Section.
Dr Lekha-Maternal to perinatal outcome in early onset severe preeclampsia before 28 weeks of gestation-Observational study.
Dr Devika-Pregnacy outcome in women with chronic kidney disease – a matched observational study.
Dr Neha Sunil Loharkar- Expression of CD47 and its treatment response to neoadjuvant chemotherapy in patients with advanced ovarian malignancy.
July 2017 batch
Dr.Sonal Garg: Comparative study of etiological factors of first one early pregnancy loss with that of recurrent pregnancy loss.
Dr.Binu Dayal: Clinico- pathological correlation in patients undergoing radical hysterectomy for stage IA2-IIA carcinoma cervix- An observational study.
Dr.Sivaranjini M: Triple negative epithelial ovarian carcinoma and its clinico-pathological characteristics- A cross sectional study.
Dr. D Silpa Reddy: Pregnancy rates with IUI among women undergoing ovarian stimulation with letrazole alone or in combination with rFSH- A randomized controlled trial.
Dr.Arthi T: Oral misoprostol vs EASI for induction of labour in hypertensive disorders of pregnancy- A randomised controlled trial.
Dr.Madhuvanti K: Bacteriological profile of semen and its association with semen parameters in male partners of infertile couples- A cross sectional analytical study.
Dr.Deepthi Yedla: Comparison of efficacy of letrazole with HMG and CC with HMG for ovulation induction in CC resistant PCOS women
Dr.Chaithanya SV: Clinico-demographic profile of male partner of infertile couples in a tertiary care centre- A descriptive study
Dr.Prajwal M: Pregnancy outcome in women with SLE- A matched observational study
Dr. Monisha JP: Effect of time interval between a single course of prophylactic antenatal corticosteroid and delivery on reduction of respiratory morbidity in preterm twins.
Ongoing –Faculty Research Projects
- Outcome of pregnant women with pulmonary hypertension – retrospective study
- Biventricular cardiac function in women with early onset preeclampsia
- Effect of atenolol on fetal growth in pregnant women in RHD
- Effect of Timing of Insertion of Puerperal Intrauterine Contraceptive Device CuT380A on Expulsion Rates
- Determinants of obstetric near miss and outcome at 12 months – prospective study
- Does improving the quality of antenatal counseling and postnatal lactation support increase the exclusive breastfeeding rates among primi mothers – A randomized controlled trial
International Collaborative Projects:
ON DIABETES AND PREGNANCY
- STRIDE- Ethnic specific risk stratification in early pregnancy for identifying mothers at risk of gestational diabetes mellitus (GDM) in India-started –2017 In collaboration with Dr. Ponnusamy Saravanan,Associate Clinical Professor & Consultant Physician,Diabetes, Endocrinology and Metabolism,Warwick Medical School, University of Warwick,UK
- LIVING Study-Life Style Intervention Programme for the prevention of Type II DM in South Asian women with Gestational Diabetes in association with Department of Endocrinology, JIPMER funded by ICMR, India and NHRMC Australia, under Research Call on Diabetes by GACD (Global Alliance on Chronic Diseases)
ON TUBERCULOSIS IN PREGNANCY
- TB IN PREGNANCY- INDO-US TB project, collaboration with department of PSM , JIPMER -Do you have a diagnosed or suspected Tuberculosis patient who is pregnant? The INDO-VAP team at JIPMER is looking for a study on the impact of pregnancy on tuberculosis.
Publication -last 3 years
- Papa Dasari. Atypical squamous cells cannot exclude high grade squamous intraepithelial lesion (ASCUS-H): Colposcopic evaluation at a tertiary care in India. Int J Cur Res Rev. 2015;7:62-65.
- Papa Dasari, Sagili H. Management of life-threatening uterine hemorrhage in a young patient with choriocarcinoma. Int J Adv Med Health Res 2015;2:60-2.
- Papa Dasari. Missing Choriocarcinoma is easy but not suspecting it in a high risk case can be potentially fatal. BMJ Case Rep 2015. doi:10.1136/bcr-2014-208526.
- Dasari P, Sagili H, Subitha L. Health education regarding Human Papilloma Virus Vaccine (HPV Vaccine) for primary prevention of cervical cancer for parents of adolescent girls. Int J Cur Res Rev .2015;7;30-34.
- Papa Dasari. Prathiba K, Soundaravally R. Second trimester lipid profile for prediction of development of hypertension during pregnancy.IJGO India.2015;2(3);2-5.
- Papa Dasari. Primary Peritoneal Malignancy. The Antiseptic.2015;112:36&37.
- Dasari P. Uterorectal fistula manifesting during second trimester of pregnancy as massive gastrointestinal bleeding: Is it a menace of MTP?.Int J Cur. Res.Rev.2015;7:25-28.
- Dasari P. Maternal Mortality and its relationship to EmOC in a tertiary care Hospital in South India. Obstetric Medicine. 2015;0:1-6 DOI: 10.1177/1753495X15575949.
- Dasari P, Subbaiah Murali, and Sagili H. Caesarean section scar Pregnancy .J of Gynecol Surgery. 2015, 31(5):285-288. doi:10.1089/gyn.2015.0004
- Sagili H, Kumar S, Lakshminarayanan S, Papa D, Abi CJ. Knowledge of HIV/AIDS and attitude toward voluntary counselling and testing among antenatal clinic attendees at a tertiary Care Hospital in India. Obstet Gynaecol India. 2015;65(2):104-10. doi: 10.1007/s13224-014-0606-4.
- Sagili H, Chourasia.N, Subitha.L, Papa D. Perceived efficacy and attitude of undergraduate.medical students towards teaching learning media. SEAJME. 2015; 9:62-65.
- Vickneshwaran Vinayagam, Zachariah Bobby, Syed Habeebullah, Latha Chaturvedula, S K Bharadwaj. Plasma markers of endothelial dysfunction in patients with hypertensive disorders of pregnancy: a pilot study in a South Indian population. Med.J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med 2015 Sep 3:1-6. Epub 2015 Sep.
- Sagili H, Kamalanathan S, Sahoo J, Lakshminarayanan S, Rani R, Jayalakshmi D, Kumar KT. Comparison of different criteria for diagnosis of gestational diabetes mellitus. Indian J Endocrinol Metab. 2015 Nov-Dec;19(6):824-8
- Prema Priya, P. Veena, Latha Chaturvedula & L. Subitha. A randomized controlled trial of sublingual misoprostol and intramuscular oxytocin for prevention of postpartum hemorrhage. Arch Gynecol Obstet May 2015; 292(6) (DOI 10.1007/s00404-015-3763-5)
- Keepanasseril A, Maurya DK, J YS, Selvaraj R. Complete atrioventricular block in pregnancy: report of seven pregnancies in a patient without pacemaker. BMJ Case Rep. 2015 Mar 9; 2015. doi: 10.1136/bcr-2014-208618.
- Keepanasseril A, Bagga R, Saha SC, Dey P, Gainder S, Dhaliwal LK. Primary fallopian tube transitional cell carcinoma. J Obstet Gynaecol. 2015 Apr;35(3):324-5.
- Gowri Dorairajan. Community screening for cancer cervix prevention (Invited CME article) Indian Journal of Community & Family Medicine | Vol. 1 | Issue 01 Jan-June 2015.
- Gowri Dorairajan, Palanivel Chinnakali & Bharathi Mohan. Knowledge, attitude & factors affecting potential use of emergency contraception in college students in Puducherry, south India. Indian J Med Res 141, January 2015, pp 122-124.
- Dorairajan Gowri. Torsion of gravid uterus: alternate management options. Letter to editor. J of Obstet Gynecol Ind.2015; 65(1): 68 DOI:10.1007/s13224-014-0659-4.
- Sharma J, Dorairajan G , Chinnakali P. Knowledge and attitude towards contraceptive methods for spacing and decision making factors regarding its use in postpartum women. Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol. 2015 Jun;4(3):750-754
- Varsha Mishra, Gowri Dorairajan, Siddaraju Neelaiah, Palnivel Chinnakali Prevalence of abnormal Pap smear during pregnancy in a teaching hospital in South India. Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol. 2015 Oct;4(5):1296-1299.
- Sagili H, Kamalanathan S, Sahoo J, Lakshminarayanan S, Rani R, Jayalakshmi D, Kumar KH. Comparison of different criteria for diagnosis of gestational diabetes mellitus. Indian J Endocr Metab 2015; 19:824-8.
- Mandal J, Sagili H, Lakshminarayanan S, Parija SC. Utility of Urine Dipstick Test for the Screening of Urinary Tract Infection in Catheterized Women Following Gynecological Surgeries. J Obstet Gynaecol India. 2015 Dec; 65(6):401-4. doi: 10.1007/s13224-014-0637-x.
- Sivabalasubramaniam G, Sagili H, Dasari P, Gowda M. Burst abdomen: an unusual complication of silicosis in pregnancy.BMJ Case Rep. 2015 Jun 24; 2015. pii: bcr2014207132. doi: 10.1136/bcr-2014-207132.
- Dasari P. Triple tubal ectopic pregnancy resolution with medical management and outcome..Fertil Sci Res.2015;2:157-60.
- Jayalakshmi Durairaj. Uterine myxoid leiomyosarcoma: a diagnostic challenge, IJRCOG, IJRCOG, VOL 4 No 3(2015):May-Jun 2015
- Chitra Thyagraju, Jayalakshmi Durairaj, Sujatha Venkatraman. Leiomyosarcoma of the ovary associated with leiomyoma of uterus: A case report. ,IJRCOG,vol4, No3(2015)
- Udayakumari T, Sasirekha R, Reddi P Rani Clinical use of misoprostol for cervical ripening before transcervical procedures in non pregnant women: a randomized comparison of vaginal and sublingual administrations. Int J Res Med Sci. 2015; 3(1):
- Rengaraj S, Reddi P. Rani Successful management of pregnancy in a non-communicating rudimentary horn of a unicornuate uterus Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol. 2015; 4(6): 2059-2061 doi:10.18203/2320-1770.ijrcog20151316
- Rengaraj S, Rani PR. Takayasu arteritis in pregnancy: case report of two cases and review of literature. Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol. (2015); 4(3): 930-932. doi:10.18203/2320-1770.ijrcog20150133
- Papa Dasari. Laparoscopic Ovarian drilling for infertile PCOS women who are resistant to oral Ovulation-inducing drugs.Fertil Sci Res.2016;2:15-8.
- Papa Dasari, Murali. S. Haemoperitoneum due to trivial trauma mimicking ectopic pregnancy. The Antiseptic 2016;113:30-31.
- Gowda M, Papa D, Sagili H. Prenatal diagnosis of Idiopathic infantile arterial calcification. Austin J Clin Case Rep. 2016; 3(1): 1086.
- Chandrasekaran S, Sagili H, Dasari P. Congenital Prothrombin Deficiency: A Rare Cause of Puberty Menorrhagia. J Blood Disord Transfus.2016; 7:346. doi:10.4172/2155-9864.1000346.
- Hembram M, Sagili H, Dasari P. A retrospective analysis of surgically managed adnexal masses in children and adolescents in a tertiary Centre. Front Women’s Health 1: 2016; doi:10.15761/FWH.1000112
- Papa Dasari, Sagili H, Priyanka Yoga P. Metastatic Ovarian Cystosarcoma Phylloids of Breast. IJCRR 2016; 8:21-25.
- Gowri Dorairajan and Himabindu N. Successful Pregnancy Outcome in a Woman with Prior Temporal Lobe Surgery for Intractable Epilepsy Gynecology & Obstetrics; Gynecol Obstet (Sunnyvale) 2016, 6:11 DOI: 10.4172/2161-0932.1000412
- Gowda M, Papa D, Sagili H. Prenatal diagnosis of Idiopathic infantile arterial calcification. Austin J Clin Case Rep. 2016; 3(1): 1086.
- Hembram M, Sagili H, Dasari P (2016) A retrospective analysis of surgically managed adnexal masses in children and adolescents in a tertiary centre. Front Womens Healt1: APRIL doi:10.15761/FWH.1000112
- Sagili H, Murali S (2016) Ileo uterine fistula following hayman stitch application.Front WomensHealt1: doi:10.15761/FWH.1000109
- Yavanasuriya J, Keepanasseril A, NS Kubera, Maurya DK, Dorairajan G. Management of Cervical Pregnancy with a Combination of Systemic Methotrexate and Ultrasound-Guided Local Instillation of Methotrexate and Potassium Chloride: A Case Report and Review of the Literature. Journal of Gynecologic Surgery. 2016, 32(5): 290-2.
- Veena P, Lakshmideepthi Perivela & S. Soundara Raghavan (2016): Furosemide in postpartum management of severe preeclampsia: A randomized controlled trial. Hypertension in Pregnancy DOI: 10.1080/10641955.2016.1239735
- Veena P, Raghavan SS. Synergistic effect of nifedipine and magnesium sulfate causing symptomatic hypocalcemia in a pre-eclamptic patient. Int J Adv Med Health Res 2016;3:105-6.
- Veena P, Chaturvedula L. Two rare complications of twin gestation manifesting as arrest of descent in the second stage of labor. Int J Adv Med Health Res 2016;3:94-6.
- Gowda M. Fetal Germinal Matrix Hemorrhage: Prenatal Diagnosis and Management. J. Fetal Med. December (2016) 3;4:171-174.
- Gowda M. Homocystinuria due to a Novel mutation in MTHFR gene presenting as Nonimmune fetal hydrops. International journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2016
- Prameela RC, Sasirekha R. Ruptured renal cell carcinoma in pregnancy: a rare case presentation Int.J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol. 2016; 5(5): 1677 -79
- Ananthi R, Vahitha S, Sasirekha R Effect of lukewarm compress on prevention of nipple pain and breast engorgement among postnatal mothers whose babies admitted in nursery at WCH, JIPMER International Journal of Current Medical and Pharmaceutical Research, July, 07 (5) ,2002-6.
- Dasari P, Thendral K and Verma SK. Evaluation of Endocervical canal in women with abnormal Pap smears: Cytology with Cytobrush or Endocervical curettage The Antiseptic 2017;114:11-14.
- Dasari P. Saravanan K, Rajappa M. Ovarian Reserve tests and ovarian response to increasing doses of clomiphene citrate in infertile women. FSR June 2017
- Krishnapriya Kalaiarasan, Rakesh Singh, Latha Chaturvedula: Fungal Profile of Vulvovaginal Candidiasis in a Tertiary Care Hospital: JDCR; 2017; 11(3);DC06 - DC09
- Bharat Choudhary, Yachana Choudhary, Pakhare AP, Deonath Mahto, Latha Chaturvedula: Early neonatal outcome in caesarean section: a developing country perspective: Iranian Journal of Pediatrics 2017 Vol.27 No.1 pp.e7948 ref.17
- Vickneshwaran Vinayagam, Zachariah Bobby, Syed Habeebullah, Latha Chaturvedula, Shruthi K Bharadwaj: Maternal and Cord Blood Plasma sEng and TGF-β1 in Patients with Hypertensive Disorders of Pregnancy: A Pilot Study in a South Indian Population. J Clin Diagn Res. 2017 March; 11(3): QC32–QC34.
- Gowri Dorairajan, Haritha Sagili. Peripartum dengue haemorrhagic fever: a chameleon that changes its spots. A case requiring laparotomy. Tropical Doctor 2017, Vol. 47(1) 86–87. DOI: 10.1177/0049475516643436
- Dorairajan Gowri, Devi Sakthi, Chinnakili Palanivel Influence of Awareness and Attitude about Anemia and Iron Supplements on Anemic Status of Pregnant Women Attending a Tertiary Care Centre in South India Journal of Contraceptive Studies 2017,Vol. 2 No. 1:3
- Gowri Dorairajan. An Unusual Cause of Gestational Trophoblastic Disease? A Matter of Concern. J Gyn Obs Bul. 2017 1(2): 3-4.
- Murali Subbaiah, Gowri Dorairajan, Debasis Gochhait, G. Vijayalakshmi. Virilization in a Postmenopausal Female Due to Androgen Secreting Ovarian Dermoid Cyst Virilizing tuomr. Journal of Mid ‑life Health ¦ Volume 8 ¦ issue 2 ¦ April‑June 2017: 98-100
- R Nithya, Gowri Dorairajan, Palanivel Chinnakali. Do Pregnant Women Know about Danger Signs of Pregnancy and Childbirth? – A Study of the Level of Knowledge and its Associated Factors from a Tertiary Care Hospital in Southern India. International Journal of Advanced Medical and Health Research. 2017; January‑June, Volume 4 (1):11-17.
- Febi Francis, Vishnu Bhat, Nivedita Mondal, Bethou Adhisivam, Sajini Jacob, Gowri Dorairajan & B. N. Harish. Fetal inflammatory response syndrome (FIRS) and outcome of preterm neonates – a prospective analytical study. The Journal of Maternal-Fetal & Neonatal Medicine Published online: 11 Oct 2017
- Anand K, Ranjan Rout R, Subbaiah M, Dorairajan G and Sagili H. Rare Complication of Hyperemesis Gravidarum-Central Pontine Myelinolysis, A Case Report. Open Access Journal of Gynecology. Volume 2 Issue 2. April 12, 2017Anand K, et al. Rare Complication of Hyperemesis Gravidarum-Central Pontine Myelinolysis, A Case Report. J Gynecol 2017, 2(2): 000138.
- Abinaya V, Gowri D, Palanivel C. "Post-Partum Intrauterine Contraceptive Device (PPIUCD): Knowledge and Factors Affecting Acceptance Amongst Pregnant/Parturient Women Attending A Large Tertiary Health Centre In Puducherry." Accepted for publication in International Journal of Advanced Medical and Health Research.
- Ganeswar Barik, Gowri Dorairajan, S Murali. Successful Pregnancy Outcome in a Case of Muscular Dystrophy. DOI: 10.7860/JCDR/2017/29447.10811. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2017 Nov, Vol-11(11): QJ01-QJ02.
- K Amruthamshu, S Murali, Dorairajan G. Laparoscopic management of androgenic secreting ovarian tumor: a case report and review of literature. Open J Clin Med Case Rep. 2017:3:1-5.
- Rajiwade, S.R., Sagili, H., Soundravally, R. et al.Endocrine abnormalities in adolescents with menstrual disorders. J Obstet Gynecol India (July2017). https://doi.org/10.1007/s13224-017-1035-y." target="_BLANK" title="External site that opens in a new window "/li>
- Haritha S, Kumar S, Lakshminarayanan S, Dasari P (2017) . HPV vaccine –awareness and acceptability amongst medical students in a tertiary teaching hospital. J Gynecol Res Obstet 3(2): 025-028.
- Ramachandran Pillai R, Sharon L, Premkumar NR, Kattimani S, Sagili H, Rajendiran S. Luteinizing hormone-follicle stimulating hormone ratio as biological predictor of post-partum depression. Compr Psychiatry. 2017 Jan;72:25-33. doi: 10.1016/j.comppsych.2016.09.001.
- Gainder S, Keepanasseril A, Dhaliwal LK, Saha SC. Reducing Cesarean Section Rate: Are Obstetric Audits Useful? Report from a Tertiary Referral Hospital of India. Imperial Journal of Interdisciplinary Research (IJIR); 2017; 3: 419-24.
- Vaddamani S, Keepanasseril A, Pillai AA, Kumar B. Maternal cardiovascular dysfunction in women with early onset preeclampsia and late onset preeclampsia: A cross-sectional study. Pregnancy Hypertens. 2017; 10: 247-50.
- Sujana B, Keepanasseril A, Maurya DK. Diastasis of the pubic symphysis following vaginal delivery. Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2017 Oct;139(1):102-3.
- Keepanasseril A, Anand K, Soundara Raghavan S. Matched cohort study of external cephalic version in women with previous cesarean delivery. Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2017 Jul;138(1):79-83.
- Suriya JY, Keepanasseril A, Manikandan K, Maurya DK, Veena P, Raghavan SS. Maternal ascites an independent prognostic factor in severe preeclampsia: a matched cohort study. Arch Gynecol Obstet 2017 Jul; 296(1): 63–8.
- Keepanasseril A, Yadav BK, Maurya DK. Antenatal risk factors associated with need of postpartum antihypertensives in women with preeclampsia in South India: Case control study, Pregnancy Hypertens. 2017 Apr; 8: 42-5.
- Satish H, Jayachandran S, Priyamvada PS, Keepanasseril A, Sravankumar J, Sankar G, Sreejith P. Snakebite-induced acute kidney injury requiring dialysis in second trimester of pregnancy: Successful outcomes in a therapeutic quagmire. Saudi J Kidney Dis Transpl. 2017; 28(2):437- 40.
- Veena, P, Rajan, P. & Soundara Raghavan, S. Cowden’s syndrome. Indian J Gynecol Oncolog (2017) 15(1);1-3. doi:10.1007/s40944-017-0098-0
- Arjunan Y, Nichanahalli KS, Veena P, Maurya DK, Subrahmaniyan SR. Oral misoprostol with mifepristone versus misoprostol alone for inducing labor in intrauterine fetal death: A randomized placebo-controlled trial. Int J Adv Med Health Res 2017;4:23-6
- J Durairaj, ER Shanbhag, P Veena, M Gowda, A Keepanasseril. Wilson disease presenting during pregnancy: A diagnostic and therapeutic dilemma. Obstetric Medicine, 2017 0(0) 1–3, DOI: 10.1177/1753495X17743162
- Anithasri, A., Ananthanarayanan, P.H. & Veena, P. A Study on Omentin-1 and Prostate Specific Antigen in Women on Treatment for Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Ind J Clin Biochem (2017).
- Gowda M. Primary Hyper-oxaluria type I with homozygosity for a double-mutated AGXT allele in a 2-year old child. Indian Journal of Nephrology, Volume XX. 2017.
- Gowda M. Effect of early initiation of breast feeding on duration of third stage of labour and amount of blood loss among parturient mothers. International journal of Obstetrics, Perinatal and Neonatal Nursing. Jan 2017.
- Tanigasalam V, Gowda M, Plakkal N, Adhisivam B, Vishnu Bhat B. Sirenomelia with VACTERL association- a rare anomaly. Pediatrics and Neonatology journal 2017.
- Gowda M, Gupta S, Ali A, Paranthaman S. Locating the level and extent of Congenital high airway obstruction: Fluid in the airway tract as reference points. Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine. June 2017.
- Gowda M, Bharathi S, Thiagarajan M, Aneja T. Prenatal diagnosis of fetal right and left congenital ventricular aneurysms. Journal of Maternal-Fetal and Neonatal Medicine.
link." target="_BLANK" title="External site that opens in a new window "/li>
- Madhusmita Hembram , Jayalakshmi Durairaj, Maurya DK. A rare case of schwannoma mimicking ovarian tumour Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol. 2017 Aug;6(8):3695-3698
- Chitra T, Papa D, Sinha P, Nandeesha H. Laparoscopic ovarian drilling reduces serum homocysteine levels in women with PCOS. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2017;221:135-138
- Chitra T, J Durairaj, S Venkataraman. Leiomyosarcoma of the ovary associated with leiomyoma of uterus: a case report. Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol. 2015;4(3):837-839
- Sumi Rajan, Vahitha S, Chitra T. Knowledge and attitude regarding assisted reproductive technology among infertile women. IJNR. 2017;3(3):118-122
- Dasari P, GowriMK, Kumar DM. Unrecognised trauma due to resuscitation in pregnant women. Austin Journal of Emergency and Critical Care Medicine.2017;4(1):1-3
- Muthulakshmi D, Sasirekha R, Medha R Serum beta hCG levels between 12 -20 weeks of gestation in prediction of hypertensive disorders of pregnancy International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology 2017,6(8) 3347-51 link
- Sasirekha R, Sutharsika T Case report of dengue encephalopathy in pregnancy mimicking atypical eclampsia – an insight of neurological manifestations of dengue in pregnancy Int J Med Rev Case Rep. 2017; 1(3): 51-53 link