- Guest of Honour at World Social Work Day 2017 celebration at Pondicherry University on 14th July 2017.
- Attended XXXVI Annual National Conference of Indian Society of Professional Social Work from 22nd – 24th February 2018.
- De-addiction awareness programme was conducted at Maduranthakkam, Government High School, Organized by Integra, Puducherry.
Dr.Nancy R.Premkumar, MSW:
- Co-investigator of the DST study “Assessment of Vitamin D related gene polymorphisms in postpartum depression among Indian women”.
- Co-investigator of the study “Genetic variations of Vitamin B-12 & folate metabolizing enzymes and their relationship with DNA methylation od Sodium dependent serotonin transporter and monoamine oxidase- A gene loci in postpartum depression”
- Delivered a Plenary Lecture on ´Medical Social Work Practice in the Globalized Era: Issues & Challenges in an Indian Perspective´ at the UGC sponsored National Conference on Professional Social Work in the Globalized Era organized by PG & Research Department of Social Work, Bishop Heber College, Tiruchirapalli, 1st September 2017.
Mrs. A. Kalpana Muthuraj, MSW
Annual Report 2017-2018 special Achievement / Duties 28-7-2018 – Deputed to visit Pondicherry University for Orientation training programme for first year Post Graduate Social Work students, on the topic “Scope of Social Work Education in Hospitals Settings” visited the university on 28-7-2018 and the same task was completed successfully.
- Participated Actively in IASGCON CME October 2017.
- For the first time in All India Association of Medical Social Work Professionals Srividhya was elected as South Zonal Secretary for the Association in Chandigarh on 24th March 2018.
Awarded: Best Paper Presentation (First Place) for Clinical Social Work Practice at 5th Annual National Conference of All India Association of Medical Social Work Professionals.
Venue: Government Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh.
Date: 24th & 25th March 2018.
Bitty Thomas, MSW
Participated in “National Conference on Health Inequities in India: Transformative Research for Action at SCTIMDT”, Trivandrum from 8-11 January 2018.